Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

7 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Will it still be TCU come signing day? USC🤔 Oklahoma State 🤔 LSU🤔

I feel for the kid.  He has so many options right now.  Hes probably testing the dining hall cooks and taste testing their best foods.  He could go anywhere he wants.  I have noticed him on the LSU sidelines a time or two

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

He told me 215lbs at our game. Can you imagine him after he gets on campus with strength and conditioning coaches and all the good grub and supplements they provide. Kinda scary. 

He has the body I needed when I was playing (5'8" 162 lb)  ... lol ..... I WAS solid as a rock though .... 

39 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Kinda like DF fans this year with the exception of @EastTxFinest, @Fblife13, & @MuleSlicks.

Don’t get me wrong I think it’s great that you guys are here now, but those 3 have supportted this team through thick and thin. 

You so right!!! Big Ups! I'm a newby, I just started supporting my Tigers.. better late than never huh?

• Stinks 2

3 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Waskom, Paul Pewitt, DF, Tatum, Gilmer, Pleasant Grove, Carthage, Henderson, chapel Hill, Tenaha, Clarksville, Atlanta, and Liberty Eylau all have championships most have more than one, and all these teams are fairly close together! 

Name that many teams from that way that has won the ship besides Newton and WOS! ( little bit difference in competition yearly in my opinion!

Kilgore 2004

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals