Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Carthage  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

19 minutes ago, LionsLonghornsCowboys said:

Are you saying I’ve been copying you for 5 years?  I’ve only been on here for 2 weeks now?  In fact I have never heard of you until now. Sorry if I’m miss reading you but I have not copied anyone just stating my own opinion. But hey if you agree with me then great minds think alike

Lol! It's just so surreal to hear the same argument from a different perspective.

Surratt is a warlock who coaches wizards on the pitch.

Ask yourself this... Does your team have a flaw?

If so....it's already too late.

20 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

We have had some good battles with Silsbee over the years.  Silsbee92 does not mean any harm.  He is glad his team is in D2 this year!  😁

Damned if we do, Damned if we don't.

Escape one nemesis only to land in the others lap.  Kansas my a$$.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, silsbee92 said:

Damned if we do, Damned if we don't.

Escape one nemesis only to land in the others lap.  Kansas my a$$.

I always enjoyed watching the slug fest with Silsbee, tough physical games were the norm each time we met. Lots of great football memories over the years.

These kids from Henderson has a lot of heart and there are some skill players on both ends, Henderson coaches needs to help the team with this one, pick the right plays on Offense, The Defense been doing well and all they can do, just needs the Offense with better plays and that showed in the Van game and before, this time we have the Goat again uhhhhh. Just has to be the best, has to beat the best, after they defeated Heritage in a nail bitter it's going to be very difficult but I'm rooting for my home win or lose.

27 minutes ago, silsbee92 said:

Lol! It's just so surreal to hear the same argument from a different perspective.

Surratt is a warlock who coaches wizards on the pitch.

Ask yourself this... Does your team have a flaw?

If so....it's already too late.

Oh I agree. I can’t tell you how many times we have gone to half with it tied or close either way for us to come out and sure enough they stop everything we did well and now on offense they went from 2 tightends running the ball to 4 wide and throwing and a close game is a no doubt Carthage win. In fact I think something close to that happened to us in 2010. Had them at half or was tied and we got beat by 14 or more 

2 hours ago, LionsLonghornsCowboys said:

Henderson has nothing to lose in this game. Run every trick play. Every fake punt. Don’t try to force to Medford if they double him again. C. Jackson is very good outside hit him if they double Medford. Go out in a blaze of glory. And if you do that and Carthage still beats us. Shake there hand and root for them to win it all. Being beat by the eventual state champs is this best way to go down I think. 

That's what Hendo offensive coach should work the QB on, if one player double or tripple you going to have someone open on offense? Geese if they double and lay off then go to the best WR,use him to set up other open WRs, who's ever coaching on Offense should of  picked that up.

• Like 1

I say if you have Medford,Jackson,number 20 and whoever at WR they need to work on Medford setting them up, number 20 is another deep threat and there's few other who can go deep best believe, once the other team decides to change there game plans and  not double an has best WR one on One that's when the QB go to the Deep Threat, De Leon or whoever at QB has to learn the Other teams Defense plays and learn how to read it, that way they would know who to go to in this situation.

9 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

I say if you have Medford,Jackson,number 20 and whoever at WR they need to work on Medford setting them up, number 20 is another deep threat and there's few other who can go deep best believe, once the other team decides to change there game plans and  not double an has best WR one on One that's when the QB go to the Deep Threat, De Leon or whoever at QB has to learn the Other teams Defense plays and learn how to read it, that way they would know who to go to in this situation.

And what if the GOATs disguise their defensive coverages and confuse those mortal coaches ?

11 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

I say if you have Medford,Jackson,number 20 and whoever at WR they need to work on Medford setting them up, number 20 is another deep threat and there's few other who can go deep best believe, once the other team decides to change there game plans and  not double an has best WR one on One that's when the QB should go to him.

6F5F4AE6-1412-4C59-8C70-3F3A8784D396.jpeg

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Do you really believe he will have time to look for more than one receiver with the D ends of the Dawgs.

3 hours ago, cotton84 said:

And what if the GOATs disguise their defensive coverages and confuse those mortal coaches ?

True it will come down who gets there faster if you diguiseing the coverages if a player is looking for the double team and try to disguise the one doing the disguise is possible to get burnt, a person can't defend everywhere, so you saying if he disguise a player then he be at the other guy that fast?? Lol from one side to the other? In order to do that you would need all your fs to disguise it, but it depends on the match up as well.

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Ledbetter did, and I thought our ends would get heat on him all night at The Star; they did not.

Pleasant Grove game & Midlothian Heritage game; The two games where I just knew Carthage was toast, & then, Surratt & Company snatched Victory from the Jaws of Defeat! #NeverEnough!!!

It ain’t over, ‘til it’s OVER!!!! Go Dawgs!🏈👌🏆

• Mr. P changed the title to Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals