Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Carthage  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

16 minutes ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

This game will be won By the 6 time defending champ Carthage Bulldawgs. 

Most people expect that to be the case. Carthage is ranked #1 and on a 39 game winning streak so they deserve to be a heavy favorite...but you still have to play the game and like Lou Holtz used to say "You dont have to be the best team all season you just have to be the best team for three hours".

39 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Most people expect that to be the case. Carthage is ranked #1 and on a 39 game winning streak so they deserve to be a heavy favorite...but you still have to play the game and like Lou Holtz used to say "You dont have to be the best team all season you just have to be the best team for three hours".

Great! Carthage has been the best team for over 52,640 hours....😜

• Thanks 2
  • LOL! 1

On 12/6/2018 at 6:32 AM, longhorn said:

It will be 59-0 at half Carthage with a running clock. Second half Carthage play their jv and freshman teams. Game ends 61-0..... Go Dawgs!!!

Not if we playing in the rain, some reason Henderson plays better in rain and Carthage has problems in rain, one of the key plans is to play Carthage in the rain.

4 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Look at the game with Carthage vs Chill, early Carthage had problems in the rain earlier, look at Kilgore vs Hendo, Hendo dominated in the rain, that's what I'm looking at.

Y’all are correct, the magical rain has slowed Carthage this season, but I’m betting those Bulldogs will be ready for it with a good game plan to defeat your Lions.

19 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Not if we playing in the rain, some reason Henderson plays better in rain and Carthage has problems in rain, one of the key plans is to play Carthage in the rain.

Brilliant logic there, LK... except No, it isn’t; Carthage shut out Chapel Hill in the second half & ended up Winning that game by THREE TD’s.... 

• Thanks 1

A few of Carthage players would try to run thru a wall for Little Belichick. The others would try to find something to beat the wall down with.  I have a feeling that Lil B is #### the game wasn’t played last night, and thus his players are ####.  Look some enthusiasm and fire tonight from the Dawgs not seen since the Marshall game.  Watch the RBs moving the pile for extra yards and listen to the sound of the Dawg defense laying the wood tonight. 

Going to be very difficult to throw the ball tonight. I expect an old fashioned, low scoring , ground and pound type of game. Henderson has to get some breaks. One thing is for sure...Lobo will not be packed like it was when Carthage and Hendo played there in 2016 lol. Safe travels everyone.

17 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

A few of Carthage players would try to run thru a wall for Little Belichick. The others would try to find something to beat the wall down with.  I have a feeling that Lil B is #### the game wasn’t played last night, and thus his players are ####.  Look some enthusiasm and fire tonight from the Dawgs not seen since the Marshall game.  Watch the RBs moving the pile for extra yards and listen to the sound of the Dawg defense laying the wood tonight. 

I think you’re right, I watched the weekly review and preview show with Larry Allen interviewing Surratt. Surratt did not seem too enthused with Castles.

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

Going to be very difficult to throw the ball tonight. I expect an old fashioned, low scoring , ground and pound type of game. Henderson has to get some breaks. One thing is for sure...Lobo will not be packed like it was when Carthage and Hendo played there in 2016 lol. Safe travels everyone.

I don’t think Lobo will be over half full tonight. I agree that lots of folks will be staying home. 

5 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

We,thrown the ball on Kilgore in the Monsoon lol shouldn't be to difficult