Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Carthage  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

I have a question for anybody that has used the live stream service...and please be patient, I am way past the age of being tech savy...does this work without any special devices? Just pay for it and I can watch it on my computer??? 

That will work. Last week we payed for the Longview game on my wifes laptop and hooked it up to the tv.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

I have a question for anybody that has used the live stream service...and please be patient, I am way past the age of being tech savy...does this work without any special devices? Just pay for it and I can watch it on my computer??? 

Or if you have a roku or amazon firestick you can add the app and watch on your tv. Pretty darn cool.  I remember growing up dreaming of a day i could watch bulldog football on tv.

edit:  just saw the "without special device" comment.  If you have a laptop you can connect it to your tv and watch it that way too.  Thats how i watched the semifinal game last year.

1 hour ago, LIONMAN said:

Surratt only wanted to move the game to benefit his football team. Period.  If it wouldn’t have benefited his team he wouldn’t have requested it.  All these other reasons people are stating are smoke screens. 

You think it’s a good idea for students and fans to travel in these conditions? The man said his reason. It’s on YouTube. I take a man at his word. Would it have made for a better game and Carthage offense having an easier time executing? Yea it would have. But you think Henderson is going to be 34 points better cause it’s raining?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Or if you have a roku or amazon firestick you can add the app and watch on your tv. Pretty darn cool.  I remember growing up dreaming of a day i could watch bulldog football on tv.

edit:  just saw the "without special device" comment.  If you have a laptop you can connect it to your tv and watch it that way too.  Thats how i watched the semifinal game last year.

Off topic but does that work pretty good? Been thinking about trying one.

13 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

That will work. Last week we payed for the Longview game on my wifes laptop and hooked it up to the tv.

Thanks everyone, I am going to give it a shot. Hate to miss the game but trying to get over a stinking respiratory infection so I don't think I better sit out in the rain and cold. 

13 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

We have Roku and subscribe to Hulu's Live TV service. Kicked Direct TV to the curb and will save $800 in a year :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CDAWG68 said:

I am sick of hearing about the rain! BTHO Henderson and walk off happy. Go Dawgs!!! Can you smell what the Dawgs are cooking?

Dog ####!! Lol jk it still be a good game, hope Henderson can make something out the game, or surprise everyone, whoever wins good luck on the next ones either Liberty Hill or La Vaga,or Argyle.

9 minutes ago, DTrump said:

A lot of channels?

The Roku Channel, Tubi, Pluto and some others are free but have mostly older programming. Hulu Live TV is $40 a month and is current stuff and includes a lot of sports channels. I would not go back. Btw, the $30 Roku device would not work with our tv but the $69 version works great. Wife hooked it up while I was at work. Their websites should list the channels they carry.

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

The Roku Channel, Tubi, Pluto and some others are free but have mostly older programming. Hulu Live TV is $40 a month and is current stuff and includes a lot of sports channels. I would not go back. Btw, the $30 Roku device would not work with our tv but the $69 version works great. Wife hooked it up while I was at work.

Thanks