Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Carthage  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

There are two Dawg O linemen with DI offers with more coming and another wide receiver with 7 DI offers and more coming. 

I have said it all year, the best O line in 4A and one of the top D lines in 4A. 

Both The O line and D line dominated a team in the 4th round. 

Make all the excuses you want to but Henderson went four rounds because of a real good D line and linebacker. They got dominated last night because of the O lines and D lines of the Dawgs. 

Coaching and talent is why Carthage is moving on. 

After seeing LV O-Line last night and MH last week, I would hold off on the best O-Line in the state. Top 10, but you would have a lot of people argue best in the state. Regardless Carthage’s line is very good on both sides of the ball.

If any team has the coaching staff as Carthage, they would be great as well, but anyways good luck Carthage rest of way, Lets give them another D.O.D. State Win. I will be pulling for Carthage rest of way, these last games won't be easy but I would still put my money on Carthage rest of way, La Vega wants there rematch and it will be very tough but Carthage May pull it off, good luck!!! it will be D.O.D. vs D.O.G. or whatever they call there District, not sure but I think La Vega has that District of Gloom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

I am listening to La Vernia and Liberty Hill(when the radio station doesn't go off)………………….Sounds like 2 equal teams...……..LV 10 & LH 7 in the middle of the 2nd

I’m watching it.  Yes two equal teams with some LH turnovers.  Not at same level of Carthage and LV IMO.

4 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

A lot of folks quit buying it over the last couple of years for the same reason you mention.  New owners have gotten it back to the way it was before.  Fresh ingredients and generous toppings.  I promise the WM supreme does not compare to the 16 inch Farmer’s Delight!

I like the market fresh meat lovers and cheese stuffed crust pepperoni the best.  And they’re $8.  

1 hour ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

After seeing LV O-Line last night and MH last week, I would hold off on the best O-Line in the state. Top 10, but you would have a lot of people argue best in the state. Regardless Carthage’s line is very good on both sides of the ball.

I could roll with top 5 for sure and would agree to debate #1, but if someone wants to call LV OL #1 or somebody else, no problem. 

5 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Didn't walk away to impressed with LH. 

Dawgs MLB will need to have a good game reading plays and the back 7 will need to tackle well in space. If that happens and Carthage doesn’t have a bunch of turnovers, it should be on to Jerry’s World.