Malakoff (10-2) vs. Atlanta (8-5) Class 3A (D-I) Quarterfinals

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits vs Malakoff Tigers  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Semi-Finals to face Brock/Shallowater?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

4 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

Yea that’s what I’m gathering. The 3A sideline guys pretty much said it will be Malakoff vs. Shallowater/Brock.

Yep. Can't be mad about it. We did it to ourselves. We know we have a talented squad, they just have to show up and prove it for 4 FULL QUARTERS! They will be a force if they do.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gameday88 said:

Rab4life strikes me as someone who is still in school. At least I hope that is the case.

Hahaha.... I wish I was. All State '97. I bet I'm the only fool in this conversation that has a kid on either side. And can actually impact the game. 

5 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

Hahaha.... I wish I was. I bet I'm the only fool in this conversation that has a kid on either side. And can actually impact the game. 

I don't have a kid on the team. There's a few parents that pop in from time to time though. 

2 minutes ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

Just in case Y’all Malakoff fans are bored and like seeing some good football highlights. Y’all should go back and look at our 2015 hudl highlights. We had some of the fastest players in the state. Just in case y’all are bored.

True Story 

Just now, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

Just in case Y’all Malakoff fans are bored and like seeing some good football highlights. Y’all should go back and look at our 2015 hudl highlights. We had some of the fastest players in the state. Just in case y’all are bored.

And you can watch the 2016 Tiger highlights especially the NFL film one. When we beat Yoe in a Cold Wet Rain at Waco to end their 5 straight Region Championships and 4-5 trips to the Ship streak 

4 hours ago, RAB4LIFE said:

I said that can "impact" things bahaha

Enjoy the ride Brother.... Goes by so fast.

I can assure there is Koff poster in here I know whose son will impact Fri night.

i can assure you mine that graduated last year was and inmpact player.

As will my baby one that is coming up

thru the program also will. 

And I’m old enough I was Rose to see the Rabbs play the Marlin Bulldogs  for the title. 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, RAB4LIFE said:

And after we win I don't wanna see any excuses about the weather. 

Sounds like y'all got it wrapped up. Make sure you tell the players and coaches they don't have to show up. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Sounds like y'all got it wrapped up. Make sure you tell the players and coaches they don't have to show up. Thanks. 

GAME PLAN- Simple

Run outside all night long. 5+ yards a carry. Then pick on that secondary. Then run outside 5+ yards a carry. May even run up the middle a few times like #11 Kemp QB did on y'all.... lol

Guest Tiger03lb
21 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

And you can watch the 2016 Tiger highlights especially the NFL film one. When we beat Yoe in a Cold Wet Rain at Waco to end their 5 straight Region Championships and 4-5 trips to the Ship streak 

That was a heavy rain game too and beat a very good yoe team. Also had a heavy rain game in 13' vs van alstyne in the second round. I like our odds in the rain. 

16 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

I can assure there is Koff poster in here I know whose son will impact Fri night.

And 97 all state I’m old enough I was Rose to see the Rabbs lose the title to the Marlin Bulldogs 

We whooped Marlin BAD! Now we lost too Sealy was beating them at half then they put this guy in witch wasn’t in the first half and beat us down for the win. We was star struck by the big lights and stadium.

22 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

And 97 all state I’m old enough I was Rose to see the Rabbs lose the title to the Marlin Bulldogs 

I lost in the '97 3A Championship game vs Sealy as a Tiger! But a COMMERCE Tiger not a Malacough tiger... lol

Guest Tiger03lb
13 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

GAME PLAN- Simple

Run outside all night long. 5+ yards a carry. Then pick on that secondary. Then run outside 5+ yards a carry. May even run up the middle a few times like #11 Kemp QB did on y'all.... lol

You gonna to be one of those posters that come on here for a big game for the week and then disappear afterwards you lose? Especially when told that you were wrong about running on us to win. Don't you think that GW would have ran more if that was the case if we were weak on the edge? 🤔