Malakoff (10-2) vs. Atlanta (8-5) Class 3A (D-I) Quarterfinals

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits vs Malakoff Tigers  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Semi-Finals to face Brock/Shallowater?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

10 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

You gonna to be one of those posters that come on here for a big game for the week and then disappear afterwards you lose? Especially when told that you were wrong about running on us to win. Don't you think that GW would have ran more if that was the case if we were weak on the edge? 🤔

We will see who disappears!! And everyone in the stands was curious why they stopped running to man!! Their rb had 100+ yards on y'all in the 1st half..... and #9 y'all were just praying he'd fall down... ha 

43 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

I can assure there is Koff poster in here I know whose son will impact Fri night.

i can assure you mine that graduated last year was and inmpact player.

As will my baby one that is coming up

thru the program also will. 

And 97 all state I’m old enough I was Rose to see the Rabbs lose the title to the Marlin Bulldogs 

Lost to Marlin 20-14 in 1964 in Nagadoches. And beat them 34 -0 in 2003 at Rose Stadium for class 3a d2 state championship 

12 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

You gonna to be one of those posters that come on here for a big game for the week and then disappear afterwards you lose? Especially when told that you were wrong about running on us to win. Don't you think that GW would have ran more if that was the case if we were weak on the edge? 🤔

So you admit we can win if we throw on y'all? That's what I'm hearing? 

3 minutes ago, ATLFAN24 said:

Lost to Marlin 20-14 in 1964 in Nagadoches. And beat them 34 -0 in 2003 at Rose Stadium for class 3a d2 state championship 

I had a LB coach one time that came from Marlin.... He was hardcore. Made me the player I became. That's the only thing that I ever think of when I hear Marlin.... lol 

27 minutes ago, ATLFAN24 said:

I wish that game was on YouTube or somewhere people don’t believe me when I say that team was the fastest meanest team I’ve ever seen at a high school level. Our secondary and LB was all sub 4.5 40s and LB we’re all good size and would knock your cleats off. Even in practice we would lay highlight type hits on each other. 

Guest Tiger03lb
51 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

We will see who disappears!! And everyone in the stands was curious why they stopped running to man!! Their rb had 100+ yards on y'all in the 1st half..... and #9 y'all were just praying he'd fall down... ha 

I'm sure you guys were saying the same thing. Oh wait he was running on the edge and making big plays for tds. That was probably Carter's first game without a td run against us. 

5 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I'm sure you guys were saying the same thing. Oh wait he was running on the edge and making big plays for tds. That was probably Carter's first game without a td run. 

The point is he had ran 100+ yards in 1 half.... So don't say you can't be ran on!! 

Guest Tiger03lb
32 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

So you admit we can win if we throw on y'all? That's what I'm hearing? 

I've said that all year that our passing d isn't the greatest. But as a whole we are good. Whether y'all can beat us or not. Idk we will have to see. Will you be able to stop our front 7? Will they be able to handle how physical we are on defense? If you guys can match us being physical and not rely on talent alone, I could see y'all beating us that way. 

1 hour ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

We whooped Marlin BAD! Now we lost too Sealy was beating them at half then they put this guy in witch wasn’t in the first half and beat us down for the win. We was star struck by the big lights and stadium.

I've always been told that Sealy had a player that was literally in jail and got out for the game and went straight back to jail when the game was over.

Guest Tiger03lb
9 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

The point is he had ran 100+ yards in 1 half.... So don't say you can't be ran on!! 

Never said we couldn't be ran on. I said if we are weak on the edge's wouldn't have GW ran a sweep or planned on running something else to either side rather than up the middle the whole time? Yes he did but did carter score off of those yards? 

16 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I've said that all year that our passing d isn't the greatest. But as a whole we are good. Whether y'all can beat us or not. Idk we will have to see. Will you be able to stop our front 7? Will they be able to handle how physical we are on defense? If you guys can match us being physical and not rely on talent alone, I could see y'all beating us that way. 

To be able to pass the Rabbit OL has to give Samples time. I don't see that happening. Only way they can throw is that the ball gets out of the QB'S hands quickly. The Tiger defense won't give him time to run around and find a receiver or even have the running option. 

9 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

I've always been told that Sealy had a player that was literally in jail and got out for the game and went straight back to jail when the game was over.

Yep, he ran for 337 yards or something like that and 3 or 4 tds.  Fred Smith was his name.

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Golfingnut said:

To be able to pass the Rabbit OL has to give Samples time. I don't see that happening. Only way they can throw is that the ball gets out of the QB'S hands quickly. The Tiger defense won't give him time to run around and find a receiver or even have the running option. 

I think everyone here knows that. But for some reason rab4life has a wild hair and thinks other wise. 

17 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

I’ve literally been told that by every player on that team 😂 I bet the police had a hard time taking him down.

35 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

We had heard the same... #7 I believe. To this day I wonder if it was true... lol 

3 hours ago, Coach0001 said:

I can assure there is Koff poster in here I know whose son will impact Fri night.

i can assure you mine that graduated last year was and inmpact player.

As will my baby one that is coming up

thru the program also will. 

And 97 all state I’m old enough I was Rose to see the Rabbs lose the title to the Marlin Bulldogs 

Credibility = Gone