Malakoff (10-2) vs. Atlanta (8-5) Class 3A (D-I) Quarterfinals

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits vs Malakoff Tigers  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Semi-Finals to face Brock/Shallowater?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

53 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I got the Games confused I saw the game at Rose I went because I knew 2 guys from Marlin

Looking back in was 03 34-0 

Got it confused with the Newton Daingerfield Game in 1998 that I went to 

One day you will be old and When you have seen 100s of HS Games find it easy to mix them up when it is something you are not personally involved with 

8 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

I got the Games confused I saw the game at Rose I went because I knew 2 guys from Marlin

One day you will be old and When you have seen 100s of HS Games find it easy to mix them up when it is something you are not personally involved with 

Just messin with you Mr. Mayor sir..... I get it all mixed up often... lol 

5 hours ago, Coach0001 said:

I can assure there is Koff poster in here I know whose son will impact Fri night.

i can assure you mine that graduated last year was and inmpact player.

As will my baby one that is coming up

thru the program also will. 

And I’m old enough I was Rose to see the Rabbs play the Marlin Bulldogs  for the title. 

Yep, I remember that one. Fifteen years ago, right? Those Marlin coaches and kids didn't know what to do. Fighting each other on the side lines! Remember that? One of those Marlin kids was wanting to quit and leave the field. Atlanta put forth one of the most dominant performances I have ever seen!

12 hours ago, RAB4LIFE said:

We will see who disappears!! And everyone in the stands was curious why they stopped running to man!! Their rb had 100+ yards on y'all in the 1st half..... and #9 y'all were just praying he'd fall down... ha 

#Misinformed #Lies

He was held to his lowest offensive output all season. 147 yards. 40 of those yards came on 1 trick play coming out of halftime. Another 30 yard run came late in the game when the Tigers were up 21 points. 70 of the 147 came in the 2nd half... #100yards1sthalf? Really?

Anything else you want me to disprove?

9 hours ago, Coach0001 said:

Haha but that's one I will never mix up! 

I understand though... I guess...

7 hours ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

Dallas Washington’s punt return was amazing he broke at least 7 tackles and every tackle he broke that player stayed on the ground.

I think he broke 10 tackles. I can count though. I know he broke a tackle from 1 kid twice. 

11 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Haha but that's one I will never mix up! 

I understand though... I guess...

When you are not personally invested just a casual observer in the game they start to run together through the years. 

Did Atlanta play for another title one time before that seem to recall that?

1 hour ago, KellyLeak said:

#Misinformed #Lies

He was held to his lowest offensive output all season. 147 yards. 40 of those yards came on 1 trick play coming out of halftime. Another 30 yard run came late in the game when the Tigers were up 21 points. 70 of the 147 came in the 2nd half... #100yards1sthalf? Really?

Actually, that's not correct. He only had 97 total yards rushing in our other loss against West Rusk. Against Malakoff he had 90 yrds in the 1st half.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

When you are not personally invested just a casual observer in the game they start to run together through the years. 

Did Atlanta play for another title one time before that seem to recall that?

Yea in '94. We lost to Sealy in Houston.

TC Minter, arguably one of the best receivers in 3A, along with TQ Jackson from Jefferson an Arkansas commit, have combined for 9 catches for 81 yards in 2 games vs Malakoff defense. Hope your boy isn’t barking up the wrong tree. 

What about Potsboro?? Why did he get benched with 5 mins to play Saturday?? 

#Misinformed #Lies

Ok so your saying 77 yards at half. I have 103.... Not a huge difference. I scouted the game. Wasn't there as a FAN. So I saw things from a CLEAR perspective. My point in all this is at half it was 7-7. GW converted 3 4th downs on a 8+ min scoring drive. Had another bootleg keeper score that was called back cause of a penalty. So STOP saying the front SEVEN are unstoppable. GW coaches went away from what was working. PERIOD

Against Potts both corners had bad games. With 5 minutes to go they put in a different corner to give him some playing time in a 35-7 game

I guess Atlanta has not had any of those bad individual position games by your post? Except we both know that's not true

Difference is none of us are going to call individual HS kids out on a chat board. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

Call one of the coaches and ask them. I noticed quite a few back ups in when the score moved to 28-7 in the 4th. 

No you didn't. The coach was chewing the kid up and down. But you're right. He is so awesome, they probably didn't wanna risk injury. 

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

Ok so your saying 77 yards at half. I have 103.... Not a huge difference. I scouted the game. Wasn't there as a FAN. So I saw things from a CLEAR perspective. My point in all this is at half it was 7-7. GW converted 3 4th downs on a 8+ min scoring drive. Had another bootleg keeper score that was called back cause of a penalty. So STOP saying the front SEVEN are unstoppable. GW coaches went away from what was working. PERIOD

I guess we know what Atlanta is going to do on the edge now, bootleg keeper. Since he scouted us out and everything. Smh. Why don't you just ask for the OC position while you at it. 

6 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

He was 14 for 75 in 1st half, sorry Golfingnut, you are wrong too. You’re picking bits and pieces out of a 35-7 win lmao. Jefferson hung half a hundred on you, in the mud! And from what I read on Smoaky and Facebook, back ups started playing in the 3rd quarter or it would’ve been 70.

1 minute ago, RAB4LIFE said:

No you didn't. The coach was chewing the kid up and down. But you're right. He is so awesome, they probably didn't wanna risk injury. 

I never saw that, and I usually don’t sit more than halfway up in the stands. Got bad knees. 

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

I guess we know what Atlanta is going to do on the edge now, bootleg keeper. Since he scouted us out and everything. Smh. Why don't you just ask for the OC position while you at it. 

Hahaha..... Who said I'm not OC. Besides, doesn't matter if you know our gameplan. Gotta stop doz rabs

2 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

He was 14 for 75 in 1st half, sorry Golfingnut, you are wrong too. You’re picking bits and pieces out of a 35-7 win lmao. Jefferson hung half a hundred on you, in the mud! And from what I read on Smoaky and Facebook, back ups started playing in the 3rd quarter or it would’ve been 70.

Oh now it's 75?? Mmk