Malakoff (10-2) vs. Atlanta (8-5) Class 3A (D-I) Quarterfinals

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits vs Malakoff Tigers  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Semi-Finals to face Brock/Shallowater?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

3 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I like our chances in the rain. Seems like Atlanta loses a lot of games in them. 

We beat MV in the wettest game I've ever been to. Conditions that would clearly be in MV's favor. It absolutely poured down rain from kickoff till the clock hit 0:00.

It wasn't actually raining at the Jefferson game, just wet. 

NOTICE

If you are going to call out a current High School student by name or number it needs to be positive in nature.  You do not talk down about kids on this forum.  That hasn't changed in 10 years.

If you want to call out the secondary or entire offense, go for it... but singling out 1 kid, easily identifiable will get you banned for longer than you want to be on this site.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

Oh now it's 75?? Mmk 

4 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

He was 14 for 75 in 1st half, sorry Golfingnut, you are wrong too. You’re picking bits and pieces out of a 35-7 win lmao. Jefferson hung half a hundred on you, in the mud! And from what I read on Smoaky and Facebook, back ups started playing in the 3rd quarter or it would’ve been 70.

What you read? What you read? I saw the GW game!! Heck I sat on y'all's side cause I hoped y'all would win cause I know we can beat y'all!! 

6 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

Ok so your saying 77 yards at half. I have 103.... Not a huge difference. I scouted the game. Wasn't there as a FAN. So I saw things from a CLEAR perspective. My point in all this is at half it was 7-7. GW converted 3 4th downs on a 8+ min scoring drive. Had another bootleg keeper score that was called back cause of a penalty. So STOP saying the front SEVEN are unstoppable. GW coaches went away from what was working. PERIOD

So if you were at the game your great football eye should have seen that we went up on them 21-7 pretty quickly in 2nd half. So a great football mind, such as yours, would realize that sticking to the game plan of running the ball would have burned valuable time off the clock that they really didn’t have to burn. But I’m sure if you already know all that. And I haven’t seen where anybody said our front seven were unstoppable. We said they were probably gonna be the best you’ve faced to this point. You don’t agree that’s your opinion and you are entitled to it. But you seem a little too emotional about other people having opinions other than yours. Are you a liberal? Lol. If you think that you could do such a better job coaching then maybe you should put in some applications. I’m sure there are some schools out there that would feel privileged to be in the presence of greatness. Lol. Let it go.............lol

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

We beat MV in the wettest game I've ever been to. Conditions that would clearly be in MV's favor. It absolutely poured down rain from kickoff till the clock hit 0:00.

It wasn't actually raining at the Jefferson game, just wet. 

How many fumbles does MV avg. per game? Like 4/5 per game? 

5 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

What you read? What you read? I saw the GW game!! Heck I sat on y'all's side cause I hoped y'all would win cause I know we can beat y'all!! 

Read? I added it up with my fingers and toes because he Only had 2 runs over 5 yards in 1st half lol

Just now, RAB4LIFE said:

Oh you were at OUR Jefferson game?? 

C'mon, keep up. 

If you’re going to run with the big dogs on here, you can’t dabble in the “he said she said on that thread no I was talking about this game and not that player” childish banter. Gladewater RB that gashed Atlanta early in the year only had 2 runs over 5 yds vs Malakoff in 1st half. I used my fingers and toes to count, it’s the only way. Asked a neighbor on the other 2 runs. 

3 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

If you’re going to run with the big dogs on here, you can’t dabble in the “he said she said on that thread no I was talking about this game and not that player” childish banter. Gladewater RB that gashed Atlanta early in the year only had 2 runs over 5 yds vs Malakoff in 1st half. I used my fingers and toes to count, it’s the only way. Asked a neighbor on the other 2 runs. 

MALAKOFF schooling at it's best lol

Guest Tiger03lb
47 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

Hahaha..... Who said I'm not OC. Besides, doesn't matter if you know our gameplan. Gotta stop doz rabs

You still haven't answered if y'all are going to be as physical as us? 

49 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

He was 14 for 75 in 1st half, sorry Golfingnut, you are wrong too. You’re picking bits and pieces out of a 35-7 win lmao. Jefferson hung half a hundred on you, in the mud! And from what I read on Smoaky and Facebook, back ups started playing in the 3rd quarter or it would’ve been 70.

Actually, like I said, he was 16 for 90 yrds in 1st half. He had 6 runs of more than 5 yrds in the first half. 

If you want I can give you the play, down, yardage needed, yard line, quarter and series each happened in. 

I have never claimed that my stats were ever official, and on some games they may be off high or low depending on where the officials spot the ball. Those half yards are killers. But keeping the stats is my job and with four of us in the pressbox at the Malakoff game, I stand by my numbers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MHS77 said:

We do not have anyone who run better than a 4.6/40 so I guess none LOL. It is pretty much a team effort on our part.

I know that is not the true.. lol we are jelly well as a team. I think what keeps our team motivated is people have been counting them out all season (not all of us)and didn’t believe they would make it this far. They are really focused and know they are the David in this fight this week. I know the same could be said about Malakoff, and I’m looking forward to a great game!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Actually, like I said, he was 16 for 90 yrds in 1st half. He had 6 runs of more than 5 yrds in the first half. 

If you want I can give you the play, down, yardage needed, yard line, quarter and series each happened in. 

I have never claimed that my stats were ever official, and on some games they may be off high or low depending on where the officials spot the ball. Those half yards are killers. But keeping the stats is my job and with four of us in the pressbox at the Malakoff game, I stand by my numbers.

I’d put mine up against yours any day of the week. He was 14 for 75. 

• Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Send it to me in a pm, down play yardage series and what not...

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

NOTICE

If you are going to call out a current High School student by name or number it needs to be positive in nature.  You do not talk down about kids on this forum.  That hasn't changed in 10 years.

If you want to call out the secondary or entire offense, go for it... but singling out 1 kid, easily identifiable will get you banned for longer than you want to be on this site.  

Thanks @MavGrad99. At least you gave warning haha!

• Like 1