The Smoakhouse Forums

Malakoff (10-2) vs. Atlanta (8-5) Class 3A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Atlanta Rabbits vs Malakoff Tigers  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Semi-Finals to face Brock/Shallowater?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...and sheeees making my point

Great comments and respect from many of you. And likewise here. To the comments concerning adjustments. Our staff is absolutely one of the best at making halftime adjustments. A perfect example would

I'm just gonna say...I don't believe in trash talking your opponent before or after the game. I'm also a big believer in karma or jinxing or being superstitious, whatever you wanna call it... and thes

Posted Images

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

We are not chewing up the clock either this game. We are just doing out thing now. 

Yea, now that does surprise me. I figured y’all would chew the clock up more but I guess y’all dont need to this game, or at least that’s the way it’s looking

Just now, Jeffersondogs96 said:

I don't feel to bad now since we gave up 31 for the game. I think we played these guys way better than GW and Atl so far. Still got another half though. Never know what could happen 

Atlanta is a second half team

We got to clean up on penalties and some little things on d and I think it'll be a good second half. Hope we don't get to conservative in the second half. 

8 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

We got to clean up on penalties and some little things on d and I think it'll be a good second half. Hope we don't get to conservative in the second half. 

You get any more cleaner, it's gonna be 60-13

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

You think?

If Atl folds up y’all could very well hit 60+. I’m hoping for a more competitive 2nd half. Really thought Atl’s defense had improved over the past few weeks. They are a 2nd half team though 

58 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Driskell takes what he's given. If it's needed he'll drain the clock. I think the guy changes his game plan series to series. Darn good coach!

I honestly don't know why more coaches don't do that. If he's constantly adjusting, he is a great coach!