San Augustine (12-2) vs. Tenaha (10-3) Class 2A (D-I) Quarterfinals

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:00 AM

6 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

We get it...you hate SA...go slobber on Mart or Refugio!

Why so sensitive Wolfman?  I have no hate for SA.  Win one more and SA will get their shot at redemption.  I'm hoping the best for them and would like to see what they've got this year.

4 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Don't have to catch him if he is stood up in the back field...

Porter runs slow with hand on his linemens back until he sees a crease. If there is no crease then you can bottle him up. Lloyd on the other hand runs hard from the snap.... Totally different style. Porter doesn’t run fast until he breaks past the LOS

• Like 1

Just now, BlueBlood99 said:

Porter runs slow with hand on his linemens back until he sees a crease. If there is no crease then you can bottle him up. Lloyd on the other hand runs hard from the snap.... Totally different style. Porter doesn’t run fast until he breaks past the LOS

We have seen him play before...

3 minutes ago, Destry said:

Never thot ten would beat carlisle, now my point, sa has played fairly consistent all year while ten has been up and down, on a hunch taking wolves by 3

SA just turned the heater up a little bit last week...

13 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

SA just turned the heater up a little bit last week...

If evbody will be honest very few picked SA or Tenaha to win last week. So both teams are on an emotional high. Which team can refocus on the game at hand. Last week doesn't matter anymore. In the previous meeting I hear SA let their emotions get the best of them. Tigers have been here several times and I bet will be attempting to bait SA into some 15yd penalties.... The most disciplined team will win.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

If evbody will be honest very few picked SA or Tenaha to win last week. So both teams are on an emotional high. Which team can refocus on the game at hand. Last week doesn't matter anymore. In the previous meeting I hear SA let their emotions get the best of them. Tigers have been here several times and I bet will be attempting to bait SA into some 15yd penalties.... The most disciplined team will win.

It was the worst officiated game I have ever seen.  All one sided...but what do you expect in Tenaha.  SA had 150 penalty yards to their 30.  Hard to keep your head in the game when the refs are bending you over.