San Augustine (12-2) vs. Tenaha (10-3) Class 2A (D-I) Quarterfinals

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:00 AM

Game Day!!! 12 hours until kickoff. I can’t wait. This game just has that feel to it. December football in Texas, it just doesn’t get any better!!! Safe travels to both teams. One advances and one goes home...win or lose I’m gonna support the Wolves, but I got this feeling that these young men aren’t ready to quit playing football just yet. Go get em Wolfpack. I know emotions will be high again this week so I’m hoping for a clean, injury free game. All your hard work comes down to this. 

1 hour ago, bystander76 said:

Game Day!!! 12 hours until kickoff. I can’t wait. This game just has that feel to it. December football in Texas, it just doesn’t get any better!!! Safe travels to both teams. One advances and one goes home...win or lose I’m gonna support the Wolves, but I got this feeling that these young men aren’t ready to quit playing football just yet. Go get em Wolfpack. I know emotions will be high again this week so I’m hoping for a clean, injury free game. All your hard work comes down to this. 

lol

At 7:00 this IMO Tenaha gets the best of a very talented SA team. Tigers will take advantage of a few costly mistakes or questionable calls to come out victorious. Wolves will be furious thinkn about what could’ve been or just plain mad cuz they’ll claim they were cheated. Tenaha will then pound their chest and proclaim to be the best team in all the land and feel slighted that their own town didn’t believe in them from the 1st of year. 

15 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

At 7:00 this IMO Tenaha gets the best of a very talented SA team. Tigers will take advantage of a few costly mistakes or questionable calls to come out victorious. Wolves will be furious thinkn about what could’ve been or just plain mad cuz they’ll claim they were cheated. Tenaha will then pound their chest and proclaim to be the best team in all the land and feel slighted that their own town didn’t believe in them from the 1st of year. 

And better yet...Joaquin will be watching us both play dreaming about being on the same stage but will never get there.

21 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Who said Tennyhawians  don't believe in their tigers that's like saying a mountain man don't like smelling dirt! 10-4 12-1 15-1 10-3 say we believe 

40 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

You sir win the funniest post of the day...cause if you don't think that's funny, something is wrong with you!!!

On 12/3/2018 at 9:59 AM, bystander76 said:

If you don’t think size had a factor, you weren’t at the same game I was at. Just ask your players if they got wore down. They’ll let u know they hadn’t ever had a game that physical 

They did play Newton and Waskom and EF last year! They’ve play more physical teams

1 minute ago, bystander76 said:

Last year?  Of course Garrison needs to live in the past because that's all they got

Garrison picked on district 11 because they were small.  When someone their size stands up to em they wanna lay down.  They are old news though...on to Teneha!