San Augustine (12-2) vs. Tenaha (10-3) Class 2A (D-I) Quarterfinals

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:00 AM

4 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

And better yet...Joaquin will be watching us both play dreaming about being on the same stage but will never get there.

Not jealous at all DAWolfman...... We beat Tenaha and would’ve played the hell out of SA too. Unlike you the Rams self worth isn’t based on whether we win or not. It’s about how we play and the effort put forth by a group of young men striving for a common goal. I am happy SA is still playing ftball. Because if they weren’t then you would have nothing to spew vomit language about. Puffing your chest out as if you had something to do with their accomplishments and degrading every human being on earth with your negative rhetoric......Best of luck to ya and I hope ya get your ring you so desperately covet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Not jealous at all DAWolfman...... We beat Tenaha and would’ve played the hell out of SA too. Unlike you the Rams self worth isn’t based on whether we win or not. It’s about how we play and the effort put forth by a group of young men striving for a common goal. I am happy SA is still playing ftball. Because if they weren’t then you would have nothing to spew vomit language about. Puffing your chest out as if you had something to do with their accomplishments and degrading every human being on earth with your negative rhetoric......Best of luck to ya and I hope ya get your ring you so desperately covet.

You do not even deserve a response. Better luck next year!

19 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

They better enjoy Tenaha.  What I'm seeing in this pic isn't going to stop Mason or Refugio offenses, would be lucky to get into either teams' backfield.

There you go stroking em again.  Come up for air every now and then...

1 hour ago, bystander76 said:

And here we go again...🙄

Yep, deja vu all over again.  Seem to recall from last year a lot of sayings like "Refugio hasn't played a team like SA," If you think you're gonna line up and run over us," "show Herring who his daddy is," SA offense is virtually unstoppable" and other like saying last year.  Yep, here we go again.  Since they moved the SA/Tenaha game to tonight, you should drive over to the Alamodome tomorrow night and do some scouting.

25 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Yep, deja vu all over again.  Seem to recall from last year a lot of sayings like "Refugio hasn't played a team like SA," If you think you're gonna line up and run over us," "show Herring who his daddy is," SA offense is virtually unstoppable" and other like saying last year.  Yep, here we go again.  Since they moved the SA/Tenaha game to tonight, you should drive over to the Alamodome tomorrow night and do some scouting.

We’ll see how tonight goes for us and tomorrow for you before that, you gotta get past Mason first and there’s a better than average chance that doesn’t happen. 

23 minutes ago, bystander76 said:

We’ll see how tonight goes for us and tomorrow for you before that, you gotta get past Mason first and there’s a better than average chance that doesn’t happen. 

Mason gonna get drove worse than last year.  

So are the wolves that great of a team this year? Looking who they have played they seem to be good but not outstanding.  Reading some of the post of other bashing other teams you would have thought we were referring to them as being as good as Newton.

11 minutes ago, Cat51993 said:

So are the wolves that great of a team this year? Looking who they have played they seem to be good but not outstanding.  Reading some of the post of other bashing other teams you would have thought we were referring to them as being as good as Newton.

Nah we not any good, just got lucky 11 times times this year. We all talk and no action. Geez get a life. We don’t determine who we play that’s set by the UIL. Go crawl back under your rock. 

17 minutes ago, Cat51993 said:

We just beat the mighty garrison that blew through yalls district.  Big boys are talking go watch Beckville play round ball.

33 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

We just beat the mighty garrison that blew through yalls district.  Big boys are talking go watch Beckville play round ball.

I live in same town you live in. I'd be glad to meet you if you like. Just post a time and a place. I'd love to meet you in person. 

43 minutes ago, bystander76 said:

Nah we not any good, just got lucky 11 times times this year. We all talk and no action. Geez get a life. We don’t determine who we play that’s set by the UIL. Go crawl back under your rock. 

Simple question.  Let me ask it this way for you. Will you be able to talk trash till week 16? I left my rock last night sorry I missed you. 

9 minutes ago, Cat51993 said:

Simple question.  Let me ask it this way for you. Will you be able to talk trash till week 16? I left my rock last night sorry I missed you. 

IDK were only in week 14.  We’re just taking it one game at a time. So far we’ve done alright. Come on out tonight and cheer on your team or are they at home wishing they were still playing...

2 minutes ago, bystander76 said:

IDK were only in week 14.  We’re just taking it one game at a time. So far we’ve done alright. Come on out tonight and cheer on your team or are they at home wishing they were still playing...

We play tomorrow and I will be there to cheer. Will you be attending tonight?