San Augustine (12-2) vs. Tenaha (10-3) Class 2A (D-I) Quarterfinals

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, easttex18 said:

Why on earth is the game not being broadcast on Center radio?  A Shelby County team playing a neighboring team in the regional finals and no broadcast? I find that to be  ridonkuous!!   WAY TO GO CENTER  RADIO!!!  Thanks a lot!

Center radio = nullnull:headbang:

I'm listening to it on KXXE Center on my computer.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, easttex18 said:

Why on earth is the game not being broadcast on Center radio?  A Shelby County team playing a neighboring team in the regional finals and no broadcast? I find that to be  ridonkuous!!   WAY TO GO CENTER  RADIO!!!  Thanks a lot!

You dont want to hear don wall anyway

Alright here’s my assessment thus far. This is an amazing game. Both teams evenly matched.

Tenaha having trouble stopping the inside run as was expected. Number 4 has gashed them hard for 2 scores between the tackles. Tenaha has also been penalized more, including one that negated the touchdown.

Jay Lloyd has as much grit as any running back I have ever seen at any level. Kid is super good. He wants to win this game.

14-13 Tenaha so far here at the half and I cannot emphasize enough how good of a game this is. 

20 minutes ago, easttex18 said:

You sure you're on the right station? Try 92.5 http://cbc-radio.com

11 minutes ago, easttex18 said:

Two Shelby County teams played each other in regional finals last year and the only coverage was from the Carthage station. A girls basketball team and two boys teams went to regionals, one went to the state tournament. No radio coverage. But a certain other county school manages to get their tennis tournament covered. Go figure. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

Two Shelby County teams played each other in regional finals last year and the only coverage was from the Carthage station. A girls basketball team and two boys teams went to regionals, one went to the state tournament. No radio coverage. But a certain other county school manages to get their tennis tournament covered. Go figure. 

I miss the days Larry Bagley had his show on the Logansport station.

• Thanks 1