San Augustine (12-2) vs. Tenaha (10-3) Class 2A (D-I) Quarterfinals

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:00 AM

Tenaha did great this year moving up to 2a D1. They could have made the move two decades ago and done well, but would have a few more losses on the resume. They have a deep bloodline and always get at least a few nice move ins.

The big Patton kid from Joaquin will be one of their next big things. He is a beast on both sides of the ball and only a freshman. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, bystander76 said:

Guys that’s enough. The ballgame is over. No need in all that mess. A little smack talk never hurts, but don’t get all silly

SAWolfman, SA's #1 representative already made sure it's too late for that.  I do my share of horsing around, talking a little smack, but SAWolfman is out of control on his earlier posts.  Needs to be taken off the site again like last year.  That's ridiculous to be making statements like that.  We're here to take some jabs, but it should remain football oriented.

1 hour ago, Grayghost said:

The KGAS announcer is head and shoulders better than the guy Center radio. He was a sports reporter for KTRH in Houston.

Oh I really like Mark McClain. He sounds very professional. I haven’t listened to a Don Wall broadcast in 7 years, because I’ve been at all the games. Don always did a good job, and he really cares about kids. I guess the thing I really like about him is how he seems to know all of the kids personally. Regardless if he’s covering Joaquin, Tenaha, Shelbyville or SA, he talks about the kids like they ate dinner at his house the night before. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cat51993 said:

SA is better than I thought. Good luck next round.  Tigers congratulations on another great season.  Please keep my wife out of the discussion. She is 6 3 240 and might kick my butt if you stop by and wake her up.

Lmao 

5 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Congrats SA on two consecutive regional titles. Good luck in semifinals. Congrats to Tenaha on an outstanding season. You exceeded expectations on multiple levels. Coach Jenkins is good people. Jay Lloyd is one of the best. 

Very good player and thx