San Augustine (12-2) vs. Tenaha (10-3) Class 2A (D-I) Quarterfinals

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, Easttxmaniac said:

Have to agree with wolfman on this one. Cant blame schools and students on classification. Its the towns that either decline or go up in population. 

Dude get a better Superintendent  or elect a mayor to improve the social culture hahahaha. Don Fallin has done an excellent job with Tenaha. Don was my 5 period English teacher Carthage. Schools districts only die out when change is not evident to current community that surrounds it. Tenaha has always had bad facilities poor uniforms and bad teaching for as long as I could remember.  AG and Home economics was the only thing a man could earn back in those days or go into the woods and cut pulp wood, which is almost all gon.

1 minute ago, 24Deep said:

Dude get a better Superintendent  or elect a mayor to improve the social culture hahahaha. Don Fallin has done an excellent job with Tenaha. Don was my 5 period English teacher Carthage. Schools districts only die out when change is not evident to current community that surrounds it. Tenaha has always had bad facilities poor uniforms and bad teaching for as long as I could remember.  AG and Home economics was the only thing a man could earn back in those days or go into the woods and cut pulp wood, which is almost all gon.

We’ve got a darn good one. This ain’t Tenaha where Joey Hudnall and crew make the national news for $71 and some ziploc bags 

3 minutes ago, Wolves75972 said:

We’ve got a darn good one. This ain’t Tenaha where Joey Hudnall and crew make the national news for $71 and some ziploc bags 

Yea Tenaha city hall is big joke, but I remember a big drug bust called the white Storm hahaha that probably took SA down as community https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1994/08/22/deep-east-texas

1 hour ago, 24Deep said:

9 in box asked the QB to throw at least 5 yards wins this game easily. SA should be a 3A school along with Shelbyville, Garrison, and Beckville with those huge school districts. When I was school Central Height was in our district for basketball in class A. Central Heights is now a 3A! I know CH school district isn't bigger than Garrison, Shelbyville and SA. Heck Brodaus and Martinsville are 2 A school hahaha

With all those degrees you brag about, one would think you'd be capable of checking a few numbers before making an ignorant post.  Central Heights - 350; Shelbyville - 219; San Augustine 211; Garrison - 201.  Broaddus and Martinsville at 2AD2, one level below the others.  

4 minutes ago, Wolves75972 said:

Don Falling is a visionary  Band is fighting for 2A  Div 1 rankingseach, robotics program is always competing, soccer team is doing well, graduation rate is 98 percent.

Just now, Everide2016 said:

With all those degrees you brag about, one would think you'd be capable of checking a few numbers before making an ignorant post.  Central Heights - 350; Shelbyville - 219; San Augustine 211; Garrison - 201.  Broaddus and Martinsville at 2AD2, one level below the others.  

He’s just butt hurt his Tigers got beat there Ride

1 minute ago, Everide2016 said:

No sir am looking at the total student body not 7 thru 12. Shelbyville has over 880 kids and Garrison  800 plus  kids. Man just to say SA is in the same category with Martinsville and Broaddus tells the sad situation. Center has over 2700 kids K thru 12 which is 60 kids more than Carthage. SA the might Joe Young has falling to pee wee football ranks were the Huntington Red Devils moved along play 4 A football.hahaha

4 minutes ago, 24Deep said:

No sir am looking at the total student body not 7 thru 12. Shelbyville has over 880 kids and Garrison  800 plus  kids. Man just to say SA is in the same category with Martinsville and Broaddus tells the sad situation. Center has over 2700 kids K thru 12 which is 60 kids more than Carthage. SA the might Joe Young has falling to pee wee football ranks were the Huntington Red Devils moved along play 4 A football.hahaha

The only thing sad here is you!!!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Wolves75972 said:

1989 almost 30 years ago...and it was White Tornado not Storm

Well that storm turned to a tornado hahaha. I remember it very well my grand mother dad is from small community called Geneva, Tx down by Sexton.

9 minutes ago, 24Deep said:

Well your view doesnt count...

8 minutes ago, 24Deep said:

Man yall were in 3 A in the 90's Tenaha was small class A school with less than 100 in 7 thru 12

Moved to 2A in late 90’s but once again we don’t set the specs for classification. Here let me help you understand this...your Tigers lost to SA so get over it. 

4 minutes ago, Wolves75972 said:

Moved to 2A in late 90’s but once again we don’t set the specs for classification. Here let me help you understand this...your Tigers lost to SA so get over it. 

hahaha is that the best you do to explain the slow reduction of SA numbers since the 90's. Man if SA keeps it up Div 2A Div II or even 6 man is a possibility hahahah the sky's the limit to where SA enrollment can dwindle too.

5 minutes ago, Wolves75972 said:

SA needs to merge with Broadus and become a real 4A school. 

2 minutes ago, Wolves75972 said:

And Tenaha needs to merge with Timpson and Joaquin and maybe they’d have a chance at a 2A Div 1 title. You give a whole new meaning to butt hurt loser 

Man Tenaha don't need to merge with Joaquin or Timpson maybe that will only help the choir out hahaha and maybe baseball team