San Augustine (12-2) vs. Tenaha (10-3) Class 2A (D-I) Quarterfinals

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:00 AM

5 minutes ago, 24Deep said:

Tenaha has 5 State Finalist trophies and two State Championships so find a new angle

In class 2a div 2. Btw or old 1a. Welcome to class 2a div 1 Teneha where for the next two years at least you will not beat SA. Btw i just looked it up on uil. Tenaha has never won state in every uil sport. So before you brag there is a school that has done that not only in 2a but 3a. BTW. 

On 12/2/2018 at 7:54 PM, Everide2016 said:

Hey, that's how it should be.  I would like to see SA do good too and I wouldn't expect you to pull for anyone else.  I just have a sense of reality knowing what the other region brings to the table.  It doesn't mean I'm pulling for them.  Everyone loses players from previous year's squad.  Yep, worry about Mason/Refugio next week, but might be a good idea to view it through the lens of what happened last year when considering the "smack talk."

3 hours ago, 24Deep said:

Dude I could care less about San Augustine Texas my children attend 6 A North Crowley!

And that is supposed to mean what?  Nobody cares where your children go to school.  Who is North Crowley playing next week with their dominating 2-8 record?

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, 24Deep said:

Dude I could care less about San Augustine Texas my children attend 6 A North Crowley!

But my daughter goes to SA. My nephew plays for a 6A team in Georgia. Lee County Trojans. Look them up when you get time. They’d probably beat any team you wanna talk about 

On 12/8/2018 at 1:00 PM, Easttxmaniac said:

In class 2a div 2. Btw or old 1a. Welcome to class 2a div 1 Teneha where for the next two years at least you will not beat SA. Btw i just looked it up on uil. Tenaha has never won state in every uil sport. So before you brag there is a school that has done that not only in 2a but 3a. BTW. 

But but but but....wasn't SA's win in 2003 a D2 version of the title?Didn't Garrison own em that year for the district title? Just asking for a friend

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:38 PM, bystander76 said:

But my daughter goes to SA. My nephew plays for a 6A team in Georgia. Lee County Trojans. Look them up when you get time. They’d probably beat any team you wanna talk about 

Dude aint no Georgia High School gonna beat a good Texas football team maybe Florida even Jamal Lewis, Quincy Carter, and Cozzie Coleman couldn't compete against Dallas Carter or Plano in the 90's.  If you meant California teams yes I would be with you but Texas since allowing spring football and  7 on 7 has taking its skill level higher.  Georgia  6A is like a small 5A Div 2 Texas School North C is a basketball power house.    http://www.maxpreps.com/polls/football/xcellent25.htm

US High School Football national ranking 2 Allen 9 Ducanville 15 Galena North Shore 20 Longview bigger is always better

13 minutes ago, 24Deep said:

9 in box asked the QB to throw at least 5 yards wins this game easily. SA should be a 3A school along with Shelbyville, Garrison, and Beckville with those huge school districts. When I was school Central Height was in our district for basketball in class A. Central Heights is now a 3A! I know CH school district isn't bigger than Garrison, Shelbyville and SA. Heck Brodaus and Martinsville are 2 A school hahaha

I just looked up Loser in Webster’s and it said 24deep...

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, Wolves75972 said:

I just looked up Loser in Webster’s and it said 24deep...

Rough riders and Jerrell Hale use to light up old SA in that 3 A district, and Tracy Bolton use to lay the wood to 3A San Augustine. I know it hurts wolf pack had to move down to 2A to win. Huntington still getting beat but made the move up to 4A fighting were SA is bragging about a move down! Red devils the whooping board of east texas made the play offs in 4A were SA should be!

1 minute ago, 24Deep said:

Rough riders and Jerrell Hale use to light up old SA in that 3 A district, and Tracy Bolton use to lay the wood to 3A San Augustine. I know it hurts wolf pack had to move down to 2A to win. Huntington still getting beat but made the move up to 4A fighting were SA is bragging about a move down! Red devils the whooping board of east texas made the play offs in 4A were SA should be!

I can remember beating the brakes off Center when I was in high school. Your Tigers got beat just face it, it’s roundball season in Tenaha. We don’t make the classification specs we just turn on student enrollment 

1 minute ago, Wolves75972 said:

I can remember beating the brakes off Center when I was in high school. Your Tigers got beat just face it, it’s roundball season in Tenaha. We don’t make the classification specs we just turn on student enrollment 

Man stop bragging bout 2 A football and go up to the big 3A.  Crocket and Dibol ruled that district in the 90's it wasn't SA.  

Just now, 24Deep said:

Man stop bragging bout 2 A football and go up to the big 3A.  Crocket and Dibol ruled that district in the 90's it wasn't SA.  

I bet every dollar I got you played tailback in high school...you’d get up off the bench and the coach would say get your tail back on that bench BOY

10 minutes ago, Wolves75972 said:

You can’t even spell Crockett and Diboll

Oh well I didn't know this site was about grammatical error's and comma splices as well sentence structure. My gosh people in SA should be teaching at the Institute for Woods Technology (IWT) hahaha. The highest form of education in Deep East Texas. Dude I have Master's degree from a well known Big Ten school and a Bachelor of science from a well known liberal arts College and working on a second masters in data science.

10 minutes ago, 24Deep said:

You are bragging about all of those titles from being in D2.  SA would have alot more rings there in that joke of a division. 

6 minutes ago, 24Deep said:

Oh well I didn't know this site was about grammatical error's and comma splices as well sentence structure. My gosh people in SA should be teaching at the Institute for Woods Technology (IWT) hahaha. The highest form of education in Deep East Texas. Dude I have Master's degree from a well known Big Ten school and a Bachelor of science from a well known liberal arts College and working on a second masters in data science.

Is that all you got? I own 2 businesses, I’m needing a janitor if you want to put those degeees to use. 

1 minute ago, SAWolfman said:

You are bragging about all of those titles from being in D2.  SA would have alot more rings there in that joke of a division. 

Well Tennyhaw has always been a small school district and has never turned down a challenge no matter what class. My senior we played 3A Clarksville and 2A Troup with Greg Austin, Tony Kincade, and Edward Jasper who played 10 years in the NFL with , as well a fighting Aggie under RC 12th man wrecking crew. The Tigers took on both as well the Laneville all won the state champs in basketball that year! the only losses my team suffered that year.