San Augustine (12-2) vs. Tenaha (10-3) Class 2A (D-I) Quarterfinals

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Wolves75972 said:

And Tenaha needs to merge with Timpson and Joaquin and maybe they’d have a chance at a 2A Div 1 title. You give a whole new meaning to butt hurt loser 

SA dont worry about Tenaha they have 2A Div II Finalist trophy that you want see this Christmas hahaha

1 minute ago, Wolves75972 said:

Was trying to get you some help

Haye Wolves go to bed early on Christmas eve and maybe in few short years Santa will bring you a wrapped trophy and a wonderful dreams of lil wolves chasing their tails at ATT stadium. 

1 minute ago, BronCos2015 said:

I guess people in Tenaha brag about second place.

Will Rogers if its fact than it aint bragging son. I will take a Finalist Trophy on the big stage any day than get to the Semi Finals every year and not touch the hem of podium.

Just now, Wolves75972 said:

Oh I thought SA had a Div 1 trophy of its own...

Four seven square years ago we took a journey and it lead is us back to 2A Div 1 were we have been a cellar team the last decade not winning a squirrel tail of thang. Until suddenly last year we broke out of squirrel hibernation. lol

15 hours ago, 24Deep said:

No sir am looking at the total student body not 7 thru 12. Shelbyville has over 880 kids and Garrison  800 plus  kids. Man just to say SA is in the same category with Martinsville and Broaddus tells the sad situation. Center has over 2700 kids K thru 12 which is 60 kids more than Carthage. SA the might Joe Young has falling to pee wee football ranks were the Huntington Red Devils moved along play 4 A football.hahaha

Just dawned on me what it is that is "24Deep."  I think everyone else knows too. 

All that matters for UIL classification are the number of students in 9-12 as those are the kids that are available to participate.  No idea where you came up with the 7 thru 12?  Only an idiot (aka 24Deep) would count the total student body of the entire school district.  And SA isn't in the same category as Martinsville and Broaddus, the are 2AD1 and 2AD2, there is a difference duffus.  You may want to get a refund from the schools you say you have a degree from because you may have a piece of parchment, but you didn't get an education.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:40 AM, Everide2016 said:

Just dawned on me what it is that is "24Deep."  I think everyone else knows too. 

All that matters for UIL classification are the number of students in 9-12 as those are the kids that are available to participate.  No idea where you came up with the 7 thru 12?  Only an idiot (aka 24Deep) would count the total student body of the entire school district.  And SA isn't in the same category as Martinsville and Broaddus, the are 2AD1 and 2AD2, there is a difference duffus.  You may want to get a refund from the schools you say you have a degree from because you may have a piece of parchment, but you didn't get an education.

Its very evident that your understanding is below your on self worth  which is pretty low.  A school district is built by its feeder schools not its 7 thru 12 body which could be half the size of the lower schools!

“Feeder schools” is a term reserved for large ISDs like the one you said your kids attend. I know my way around East Texas pretty well, and I’m pretty sure every school district in Shelby, Panola, Sabine, and San Augustine Counties only have one elementary, one middle school/ junior high, and one high school. For realignment/ classification purposes, the UIL only counts grades 9-12. That is what determines which classification a given school district falls in. Non- football schools like Gary, Broaddus, and Central Heights are classified using the same criteria. Some are 1A, putting them in basketball/ baseball districts with schools that play 6-man football. No school is playing below the division or class they belong in. 

3 hours ago, 24Deep said:

Its very evident that your understanding is below your on self worth  which is pretty low.  A school district is built by its feeder schools not its 7 thru 12 body which could be half the size of the lower schools!

Not sure what "on self worth" is?  Could you perhaps draw on those multiple college degrees you were bragging on and enlighten me?  It's obvious you don't have a clue regarding how the UIL classifies high schools.  All the UIL cares about when establishing districts and classification cutoffs is how many a school has in attendance for grades 9-12, that is it.  Do a little research, it takes about 30 seconds for anyone with a slight bit of intellect.

3 hours ago, 24Deep said:

K through 8th cannot help any high school sport so it doesn't matter.  

• Thanks 1