San Augustine (12-2) vs. Tenaha (10-3) Class 2A (D-I) Quarterfinals

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:00 AM

36 minutes ago, AlphaDawg said:

I don’t think it was size boss! Y’all beat us with 4 deep balls. If 11 stays at QB and keep 4 running downhill it should be a great game and I give advantage SA. If you put 11 at RB and try to outrun them Teneha will win! They have much more team speed than Garrison! 

We are used to playing a team with speed...we practice against it daily.

9 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Speed will not be an issue for SA.

I don't know what Tenaha has as far as size goes, but if you are undersized on the defensive side then it will be a long night for the Tigers.

SA has had a problem of stopping the bigger backs like Porter and Thacker.  Lloyd was held in check for the most part in our 1st game.  

1 hour ago, bystander76 said:

If you don’t think size had a factor, you weren’t at the same game I was at. Just ask your players if they got wore down. They’ll let u know they hadn’t ever had a game that physical 

4 and 55 are physical no doubt! The others I wouldn’t call them physical. Your speed and athleticism beat Garrison not size. Y’all were successful with the deep ball and outside ride! Inside run was limited other than the one 20 yard run. All this is besides the point. Y’all Won and We lost!! No excuses!! Goodluck to y’all fellows!

• Mr. P changed the title to San Augustine (12-2) vs. Tenaha (10-3) Class 2A (D-I) Quarterfinals

SA has a monstrous interior. I didn’t realize just how big till I saw it in person. #75 will push a truck backwards. Tenaha is gonna have to play lights out to win this ballgame. SA and Tenaha have the same speed talent-wise but SA has advantage in size. After watching SA up close and personal and seeing how fired up their fans are it’s gonna be hard to beat them. 

Tenaha seems to be operating at a different level now. They refuse to be beaten since playoffs started. Lloyd has been playing like a man possessed.

If I were a betting man I would bet it will be decided by a touchdown. Probably 28-21 SA.

I am going to be at this game. 

8 minutes ago, Foozball said:

SA has a monstrous interior. I didn’t realize just how big till I saw it in person. #75 will push a truck backwards. Tenaha is gonna have to play lights out to win this ballgame. SA and Tenaha have the same speed talent-wise but SA has advantage in size. After watching SA up close and personal and seeing how fired up their fans are it’s gonna be hard to beat them. 

Tenaha seems to be operating at a different level now. They refuse to be beaten since playoffs started. Lloyd has been playing like a man possessed.

If I were a betting man I would bet it will be decided by a touchdown. Probably 28-21 SA.

74 & 75 are both Juniors.  Gonna be hell to deal with next year!

43 minutes ago, Foozball said:

Ya Foozball, it's a little different up close and personal...instead of just hearing about it on Smoaky!!!

22 hours ago, yourteamstinks said:

You know, I have no dog in this fight.. but I will say this.. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Mart kick Refugio's tail last year.

Quite often, those that can't get there have these feelings.  Just imagine what they would have done to SA.  Mart would have scored at will.  They are absolute beasts and will be doing the same to whoever they play this year.  The championship is their's.

4 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Quite often, those that can't get their have these feelings.  Just imagine what they would have done to SA.  Mart would have scored at will.  They are absolute beasts and will be doing the same to whoever they play this year.  The championship is their's.

We get it...you hate SA...go slobber on Mart or Refugio!