Center opening

dillonpanthers

6 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

It’s that game that kids who want to avoid the weight room play during the winter.

Whoa, really? My ol' coach must've missed that memo. We lifted before and after hoops practice...  sometimes during. Sometimes we didn't even have basketball practice, just lifting.  :D 

Getting blown out by SA after going to state last year speaks volumes about Tenaha!

As bad as we may be in basketball this year, we beat 2 teams in Nac’s district already.  Nac was good when I watched us play them in Game 1.  Lots of size and talent.   Nac would destroy yalls basketball team this year. 

14 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

Getting blown out by SA after going to state last year speaks volumes about Tenaha!

As bad as we may be in basketball this year, we beat 2 teams in Nac’s district already.  Nac was good when I watched us play them in Game 1.  Lots of size and talent.   Nac would destroy yalls basketball team this year. 

Even though Center came up short, they played #11 ranked 4A Palestine in a close game last night. Looking like a sign of them improving as the season goes on. 

• Thanks 1