Center opening

dillonpanthers

19 hours ago, Crawford said:

Nac has a pretty good team this season, (18-2). Best they've been for several years. 

Got a 6'8" dude and #4 shoots the lights out. That ol b-ball don't hit the floor much when the Dragonz's got it. Last game Dragons beat Center 77-39 and the 'Riders was still fighting hard to try to gain ground. NAC ain't no slouch. True Story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

Well if you’re talking about who i’m Talking about then yes we are talking about the same person!  

If we are on same page then we are talking about same person based on my assumption of who i think u r talking about. Good guy. Never met him but have heard good things about him. 

On 12/19/2018 at 4:54 PM, ETxFB299 said:

Getting blown out by SA after going to state last year speaks volumes about Tenaha!

As bad as we may be in basketball this year, we beat 2 teams in Nac’s district already.  Nac was good when I watched us play them in Game 1.  Lots of size and talent.   Nac would destroy yalls basketball team this year. 

You forget Tenaha shut out San Augustine early in the season. If you sleep good after y'all won the second game it makes sense but all the chest-beating could just come back to haunt you! We lost a lot of talent last year due to last year's graduation and were blessed to do as good as we did this year. The fact that Mason gave y'all the 52-8 thrashing in the next round shows we both have plenty of work to do to reach the next level ETx.

Since this post is open to speculation, I'm gonna offer my educated guess on what's about to happen at CHS. The superintendent and board will assemble and pick somebody who they thinks will provide the best employee to serve the district's kids. The dude will be judged and scrutinized and held to standards not even reached by Surratt or Bear Bryant. He will have about 900 armchair quarterbacks giving him several opposing ideas on how to run his business. I hope the cat has thick skin , a heart gold and the best of intentions. The Roughriders deserve a Grade A leader. TrueStorie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

I find it crazy that Bowman didn't do better than he did at Center. The first year he was there, they were a force. I felt like they had a legitimate chance to make a very deep run that year. I remember their LB/HB (#44?) was a man. That kid could lay the wood on both sides of the ball. I remember he got hurt against Fairfield, but it didn't stop him from running the football! He was still trucking kids while limping down the field!

• Like 1