Mason (14-0) vs. San Augustine (13-2), Class 2A (D-I) Semifinals

SAWolfman

SA vs Mason  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances to the 2A Div I State Finals?

• Mason Punchers
    • San Augustine Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/15/2018 at 01:30 AM

4 minutes ago, Bonecrushr said:

Offering up a score prediction, and one that suggests a fairly close game, is not dishing it out.  It's simply stating who I think will win and by how much.

Asking the "who are you playing this week" question is much closer to dishing it out.  No problem going around about the score of THIS game, but you're the one who went off topic and drug another school into it.  Seems like my score prediction got you a little butt hurt to go there, or maybe just the fact that I don't agree?

Let's let the kids play tonight and that will decide who says what on here.

Pretty sure you’re the one that couldn’t take it when I said Mason wouldn’t win, but hey you can’t see the Forest for the Trees. All good here. We play to win. Doesn’t always happen just like in life, but we think we have a chance. Honestly, I could careless about who you think will win 

Far too often what I read on these post is as follows..... I believe “x” teams wins by 14pts cuz they can run it and the other team can’t stop em..... And the response is usually shut the bleep up. You stink and your team ain’t no good. BTW who you playing this week? Get lost fool.....This is primarily the childish rhetorical talk that needs to stop on this forum. How about we post our opinions on the game and just leave it at that? .....We are the ones in control of it.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

1 hour ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Far too often what I read on these post is as follows..... I believe “x” teams wins by 14pts cuz they can run it and the other team can’t stop em..... And the response is usually shut the bleep up. You stink and your team ain’t no good. BTW who you playing this week? Get lost fool.....This is primarily the childish rhetorical talk that needs to stop on this forum. How about we post our opinions on the game and just leave it at that? .....We are the ones in control of it.

Unless it’s Joaquin then it’s ok SMH

4 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

I had an older gentleman teach me a very valuable lesson in life on how to evaluate character in a person....... It’s that you can tell a lot about a person in how well they handle victory and defeat. Life will be filled with both instances so don’t let either outcome define you as an individual..... Sorry for the preaching post... Just getting sick and tired of all the childish back and forth on Smoaky. I feel like I am back in grade school. Kids read this stuff. Let’s show em how to act and treat others with respect. We are more influential as adults than we realize I’m afraid..... Peace out . Have a great game and may the best team win

Practice what you are preaching!

Out on the plains down near Santa Fe

I met a cowboy ridin' the range one day

And as he jogged along I heard him singin'

A most peculiar cowboy song

It was a ditty, he learned in the city

Comma ti yi yi yeah

Comma ti yippity yi yeah

Now get along, get hip little DOGIES

Get along, better be on your way

Get along, get hip little DOGIES

AND He trucked 'em on down that old fairway

Singin' his Cow Cow Boogie in the strangest way

Comma ti yi yi yeah

Comma ti yippity yi yeah

Singin' his cowboy songs

He's just too much

He's got a knocked out western accent with a HARLEM touch

He was raised on LOCO WEED

He's what you call a swing half breed

Singin' his Cow Cow Booogie in the strangest way

Comma ti yi yi yeah

Comma ti yippity yi yeah

6 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Didn’t see this coming. Mason must be pretty tough. Looks like Region 4 still has our number. 

I think Mason was the most physically tough team we ever played in all the years I have been watching Garrison playoff football ....

7 minutes ago, yarddog88 said:

East Texas coaches have to learn that these QB run around the end only work over here. No knock on any players just on systems.

I know several East Texas coaches. I’ll be sure to pass along to them that they need to scrap their “QB run around the end” plays when they get to semifinals.