Carthage (14-0) vs. Liberty Hill (12-1), Class 4A (D-I) Semifinals

PantherNation2015

Carthage vs Liberty Hill  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances to the 4A Div I State Finals?

• Liberty Hill Panthers
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/15/2018 at 01:30 AM

16 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Never used Texan Live before but I think I will spend the $10 and watch this one.

i did that last week and it was the best $10 bucks i have spent in a long time.   great picture and my living room was dry and warm.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DTrump said:

It's a copy cat league. So as of now everyone is trying to do what Saban does. Can't have enough depth.

Saban has 5 stars riding the pine for a couple of years. It's all about the program. If you buy into it more than likely you will lift hardware and get drafted high.

Good point but all eyes are on Bama when it comes to scouts. Texas has been known to be a school where running backs go to get lost off the radar. In Herman's style offense, it's hard to get noticed by pro scouts.

• LOL! 1

On 12/9/2018 at 2:30 AM, LionKing12172920 said:

I think Carthage will have a edge in this game, don't know anything on LH defense but I'm sure Carthage will be prepared. 

And to add a post script to that comment. After years of observing Carthage football, it ain't wise to pick against Carthage against any team

• Like 1

Like i said in my previous post LH is good at hiding the ball and quick coming off the ball.There is no doubt in my mind Carthage can score points either running or passing.I do think  keeping turnovers to a minimum is very significant . Both of these teams has played quality 5a teams so i do think it's going to be a physical smash mouth match.

• Like 1

This will be a tough one. While our defensive line has been a strength for us all season, our tackling has been lackluster at times. It’s going to take a very good tackling effort by our linebackers and secondary.

Also, the offense has to convert. A lot was made of how PG held Carthage to 9 possessions, but we only scored on 4 of them. I expect to have to score on 60-70% of possessions Friday.

I think they do it. Dawgs by 7.

• Mr. P changed the title to Carthage (14-0) vs. Liberty Hill (12-1), Class 4A (D-I) Semifinals