Brock (13-1) vs. Malakoff (11-2), Class 3A (D-I) Semifinals

Guest Tiger03lb

Brock vs Malakoff  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances to the 3A Div I State Finals?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 10:00 PM

I’m sure our coaching staff will have another great game plan this week for another great team. Nobody has believed in us this year but us. Jefferson, Gladewater and Atlanta were no joke. Our defense is good and they have been playing on another level these last 3 weeks. We got another big weapon back last week that is a huge threat anytime he touches the ball. If we keep the intensity level up we will be hard to beat. I know how good Brock is but does Brock know how good we are?

• Like 2

I’m going with Malakoff. Defense is tough, offense was already getting it done without their big back, but now he returns making the offense even better. But imo, the coaching in Tigerville is just off the chart. Add all that up and just another big win for Malakoff this week! I’m a believer!

• Like 1

Real interesting matchup.

I'm picking and rooting for Malakoff!

Both Brock and Malakoff have good teams and great coaches, but I think the Tiger defense will be too much for Brock. Both offenses can dominate the clock, and Brock's #44 is the real deal. I do think with Malakoff having their big RB back, it just adds another dimension to that offense.

I sure would love to see this matchup. I believe the winner will win the State Championship.

Good luck Tigers!!! Go show them how strong Region 2 is!!!

Same story different year for Brock. That is they are very good, very disciplined, well coached, and loaded with athletes. They have the best offensive line and one of the best defenses in 3A. Their tight end Baylor Cupp is rated the #1 TE in the nation, has size and speed combo that is rare for high school level in any classification. But everyone already knows these things, what we dont know is will Malakoff be ready for a game with this big a reward. A chance to play in the title game. Brock definitely has the experience at the big stage, so it will all depend on how Malakoff comes out the gate. Each one of the final 4 teams are capable of beating each other, just depends on who shows up and who doesnt turn it over. 

1 hour ago, wtxfootball said:

Same story different year for Brock. That is they are very good, very disciplined, well coached, and loaded with athletes. They have the best offensive line and one of the best defenses in 3A. Their tight end Baylor Cupp is rated the #1 TE in the nation, has size and speed combo that is rare for high school level in any classification. But everyone already knows these things, what we dont know is will Malakoff be ready for a game with this big a reward. A chance to play in the title game. Brock definitely has the experience at the big stage, so it will all depend on how Malakoff comes out the gate. Each one of the final 4 teams are capable of beating each other, just depends on who shows up and who doesnt turn it over. 

The Tigers have been in a few big ones also the last three years. Everyone seems to forget that 

• Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to Brock (13-1) vs. Malakoff (11-2), Class 3A (D-I) Semifinals