Brock (13-1) vs. Malakoff (11-2), Class 3A (D-I) Semifinals

Guest Tiger03lb

Brock vs Malakoff  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances to the 3A Div I State Finals?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 10:00 PM

4 hours ago, NavyDad0526 said:

I’m sure our coaching staff will have another great game plan this week for another great team. Nobody has believed in us this year but us. Jefferson, Gladewater and Atlanta were no joke. Our defense is good and they have been playing on another level these last 3 weeks. We got another big weapon back last week that is a huge threat anytime he touches the ball. If we keep the intensity level up we will be hard to beat. I know how good Brock is but does Brock know how good we are?

Might be hard to believe, but I'm backing Malakoff. Looks like the Tigers are peaking at the right time, and doing it in a big way. Gonna find out if the Brock program is going to top the hungry Malakoff boys.

This is going to be a good one I BELIEVE. I have watched the Tigers since I was a kid so about 50+ yrs and this Defense ranks right up there with the '90 team and it was one of the best I have seen. There is also a different feeling with this years team and their confidence keeps growing each week. Tigers take this one and get a rematch with Grandview in Jerry World.

Malakoff is coming on strong and was used to playing in the strongest Region 3 year in and out. They breezed thru Region 2 and now take on arguably the most disliked team in Class 3A D 1 in Brock. Coach has these Tigers playing at a high level right now and I think they punch their ticket to Jerry World but Brock won’t go down easily. 

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

Why is Brock so disliked? Is it because they are a successful program and win year after year?

Seems like it, have been to a few of their games and will be going to this one. Nice, normal people who love sports. Can almost guarantee you anyone acting a fool on that app with a brock helmet isnt from Brock...

2 hours ago, YourKillinMePetey said:

I think Malakoff can beat Brock if they can get them to turn the ball over, which is something they don’t do often. If they can steal a couple possessions they can do it. 

Brock 28 Malakoff 21

Actually they have put it on the ground quite a bit

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Wow you really got me. I don’t know what I will do now. 

I picked Brock to win on here as well because I think they will. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first one to say it and congratulate Malakoff. 

Difference is, you said Malakoff had a chance, blah blah blah on here, but you're calling for them to get manhandled everywhere else. There's definitely a difference. I'm not trying to "get" you. I'm just pointing out you're not afraid to tell 2 different stories. This is just a mild example. No hard feelings. 

7 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

That’s because I do think Malakoff has a chance. It’s HS football. Every team has a chance on any given night. I just think Brock will MANHANDLE Malokoff in the trenches. 

You can change it and word it however you desire. I couldn't care less. The point is you said 2 different things. You don't have to explain anything to me. I read more than enough to know what I'm dealing with.

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I’m sorry that my opinion on a football game bothers you so much. I guess that I should have added that I think Malakoff has a chance to win on the FSSW app. Maybe that would have made you happy. 

Like I said, I couldn't care less about your opinion. I just wouldn't post anything on there I wouldn't post on here, including excuses. 

Just now, Nick2011 said:

If you could care less then why do feel the need to come on here and say something then?

Just trying to coincide the 2 discussions. Making sure no information gets misconstrued. Just like it did. You obviously meant Malakoff had a chance and they would only get mandhandled in the trenches. I should have known.

Guest Tiger03lb
59 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Nick giving them a fair shot here, not so much on FSSW. 

NICK.png

Guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. I thought we'd be long gone from these comments. Smh. Guess we'll have to prove people wrong again this week. 

5 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. I thought we'd be long gone from these comments. Smh. Guess we'll have to prove people wrong again this week. 

Hey tiger. Is Carr gonna be okay. Saw him limping after one of his carries. Good luck to you guys. Hope y’all win it all !!

• Mr. P changed the title to Brock (13-1) vs. Malakoff (11-2), Class 3A (D-I) Semifinals