Brock (13-1) vs. Malakoff (11-2), Class 3A (D-I) Semifinals

Guest Tiger03lb

Brock vs Malakoff  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances to the 3A Div I State Finals?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 10:00 PM

Guest Tiger03lb
46 minutes ago, NavyDad0526 said:

Rab I think your starting to like us a little! Lol

I think so too. You may look good with that black and gold on. Lol

I give Rab props for showing back up and taking his Crow friend!

12 has started all year Bro had big break up against Gwater 

Small and full of heart he was the kicker in 2016 that kicked the Game winner in OT over Yoe 

After a night in 2015 against Yoe that was tough to say the least. As I know holding my crying senior safety in my arms full of Tiger Pride 

Now is the backup kicker lol 

Is your son Rab a Sr are got more years?

1 hour ago, Coach0001 said:

I give Rab props for showing back up and taking his Crow friend!

12 has started all year Bro had big break up against Gwater 

Small and full of heart he was the kicker in 2016 that kicked the Game winner in OT over Yoe 

After a night in 2015 against Yoe that was tough to say the least. As I know holding my crying senior safety in my arms full of Tiger Pride 

Now is the backup kicker lol 

Is your son Rab a Sr are got more years?

Thank you sir. Ok I'm getting my numbers mixed up.thats right, I think #12 is a safety. I know #8 was an olb and 32 in mid, what # was on the other side? Maybe #14?? Vs GW I sure though it was #33. 

Yeah it's tough man... been there. Unfortunately 99.99%  of kids each season end that way. He is a senior, but he will play again. Texas Football gets in your blood, it's hard to shake it. 

14 hours ago, wtxfootball said:

Yeah, private school

This is the former Liberty Christian from Denton on Hwy 380. Some time back I'm not sure how long, the University of North Texas bought the property Where their stadium was, and they moved the school to Argyle. Didn't know they had that good of a football team though.

Welcome to news you can use. LOL

Edited by Newtonres7586
Correct an error

4 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

I saw that too. He was carrying kids on his back too. They were coming up behind him jumping on top. Lol. I saw a picture on a article of peace hurdling one of the defenders. Didn't carr hurdle one of y'all's players too? This is my opinion, I saw on the first kick off at the beginning of the game that they weren't into the game at that time. Not trying to take anything away from you guys. I doubt he leaves here or we don't wanthim too. I think he is going to follow in his dads foot steps and build a legacy and make his own name for himself. And he may like the small town feel here. Would you leave if you have a great program and a community behind you? 

Yeah he also hurdle a guy, lol. You gotta go low on the kid and FINALLY we do and he goes over. Lmao. Naw, it took a chewing and a pep talk at half to get even half our kids willing to play. Not to mention y'all pretty much shutting down the engine. The score doesn't reflect the game at all really. I think it would be a mistake to leave for sure. Big towns will run ya out quick. Small towns will remember. I had a coach leave us one year for a bigger school. More $$. But he was that kind of guy and you can always spot those out. 

7 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

I say that because we didn't have to pass the ball. Lol. I think that coach changed his game plan somewhere in the first half and at halftime. His coaching this post season has been outstanding. That has been the difference these past 3/4 games. We always knew he was good but to me he has stepped it up even more. We have been under the radar for years now. I'll go back one more year during the 15 season when we had played yoe and lost that game in area. We had them on the ropes and lost by a point. These kids have been wanting it since then and they know they could play with and beat the best of the best. 

So I believe these are correct

15 lost to state runner-up

16 to state runner-up

17 to state champion

Now in the semi's again? 

9 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

This is the former Liberty Christian from Denton on Hwy 380. Some time back I'm not sure how long, the University of North Texas bought the property Where their stadium was, and they moved the school to Argyle. Didn't know they had that good of a football team though.

Welcome to news you can use. LOL

Yeah that's correct. They had a good not great team this year. Ended 8-5. If Brock was healthy when they played I think it would be closer.

I am seeing a lot of If's and's and but's on other threads from teams no longer in the hunt. Also bring up past seasons and past games this year, stats and so forth  from both teams. Throw all that out the window....it doesn't come into play now. It all boils down to something that can not be measured on paper...HEART!!!  Which team is willing to step up and accept the challenge? 

I understand each town is going to back their boy's because we know them personally and know their hearts. I'm pulling for my Tigers of course and will be proud no matter the outcome with no excuses. I hope both teams come out of this injury free and can say they left it all on the field and have no regrets.  GO TIGERS!!!!

Guest Tiger03lb
7 hours ago, RAB4LIFE said:

16 to state runner-up

17 to state champion

Now in the semi's again? 

Yes sir. 

• Mr. P changed the title to Brock (13-1) vs. Malakoff (11-2), Class 3A (D-I) Semifinals
8 hours ago, RAB4LIFE said:

16 to state runner-up

17 to state champion

Now in the semi's again? 

I wouldn’t use that as your measuring stick vs Brock

15 - won state 

16 - lost in regional final

17 - lost in state final

Now in the semis again.  

I’ll take Brock 31-24. 

1 hour ago, 1DeepThreat said:

15 - won state 

17 - lost in state final

Now in the semis again.  

I’ll take Brock 31-24. 

Who the hell said I was using it as a measuring stick vs Brock man?? I'm asking a question about a program.... 

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

Who the hell said I was using it as a measuring stick vs Brock man?? I'm asking a question about a program.... 

I'm starting to like you more day by day lol 😂😁

25 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I'm starting to like you more day by day lol 😂😁

Thanks brother. See I'm a normal guy. For real though, I was talking "program" not OMG can the Tigers beat Brock... of course they can. We all know the more experience you have the more it helps. Bottom line is it doesn't truly even matter how many starters are returning from Brock or Malakoff. Each team is an ENTIRELY different team then they were week 5 much less 2017. C'mon. All the past years talk is stupid, unless you're just talking programs. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, 1DeepThreat said:

15 - won state 

17 - lost in state final

Now in the semis again.  

I’ll take Brock 31-24. 

What you just read has nothing to do with this game. Smh. 

14 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

What you just read has nothing to do with this game. Smh. 

I agree. Yeah great program. Clearly MTown is too... This game is going to come down to who has the best TEAM on Dec 14th, 2018. Not program since 2014. A big stage affects passing game, especially 1st Qt. A big stage lifts a running game, especially the 1st Qt. Both teams are gonna run and then hit their play makers with the deep ball.  MTown has too many threats. If the Oline goes to work, BROCK will be in SHOCK baby. Gonna  be a battle. 

1 hour ago, RAB4LIFE said:

I agree. Yeah great program. Clearly MTown is too... This game is going to come down to who has the best TEAM on Dec 14th, 2018. Not program since 2014. A big stage affects passing game, especially 1st Qt. A big stage lifts a running game, especially the 1st Qt. Both teams are gonna run and then hit their play makers with the deep ball.  MTown has too many threats. If the Oline goes to work, BROCK will be in SHOCK baby. Gonna  be a battle. 

Interesting thought on the passing game being affected

1 hour ago, Coach0001 said:

Interesting thought on the passing game being affected

Yeah I have just always felt a little jitters catching the ball in the beginning of a big game, never once running it. That adrenaline can fuel a run. But once they settle down it all will be open for business. Both teams are going to come out and try to dominate the LOS. Would not surprise me in the 1st drive MTown tries to get it to #1 on a play action pass. I would. Brock won't see it coming in the 1st series.