Brock (13-1) vs. Malakoff (11-2), Class 3A (D-I) Semifinals

Guest Tiger03lb

Brock vs Malakoff  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances to the 3A Div I State Finals?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 10:00 PM

Guest Tiger03lb

Brock is a very well coach team! That was the first defense front this post season that gave us problems. I knew this game was going to be close, both teams were physical! I think we were more balanced and that gave us the edge to win. And that d! Minus a few pass plays and penalties were great. Brock has a great team! Good luck to you guys next year and safe travels!

18 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I’ll take my crow as well. I thought Brock was going to be to much for Koff but boy was I wrong. Once again, congratulations Malakoff and I’ll be pulling for y’all in State. Glad to see such a good team and program finally make it over that hump after being so close year after year! 

Don't feel bad. Brock was big and tough! They fought hard for ya, Nick😉

Guest Tiger03lb
45 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

Wasn't anything questionable about it! Besides, Malakoff dropped two would be touchdowns. Player had turned for the ball and Brock player pulled him down. Good game Malakoff.

True! 

8 hours ago, chevyman said:

Won’t totally argue that but cutting a guy at the knees that was just going out for his route was unnecessary 

All due respect Malakoff got out of position and when the "top" tight end in the nation goes streaking down the middle wide open you tackle him if you have too.... Take the penalty and move on. He wasn't deliberately trying to hurt him. That's football. 

46 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

All due respect Malakoff got out of position and when the "top" tight end in the nation goes streaking down the middle wide open you tackle him if you have too.... Take the penalty and move on. He wasn't deliberately trying to hurt him. That's football. 

Of note that was a running play not a pass route 

Guest Tiger03lb
6 hours ago, RAB4LIFE said:

Yeah man.... Refs were Terrible. They def called Brock's way all night. 

Yes, I said that at the beginning of the game they were. I think the refs let the game get away from them in the first half and Brock saw that and played to it. Multiple holding calls that weren't called when we got into the backfield and when they were running on the edge. Side note, what did you think of our edge game? Lol. And let's not forget the no calls on the late hits Malakoff took, especially on a defenseless receiver and that was more in the 2nd half with most of those no calls. The past 2 games the refs haven't been good at all. I hope it's not the same for the title game.

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, RAB4LIFE said:

Bootleg keeper? 

Yeah. He tucked it in, that's why I don't understand the late flag on that. That's the way it looked like to me. 

On 12/15/2018 at 2:02 AM, RAB4LIFE said:

Yeah man.... They were targeting helmets when the tigers were already on the ground. Not 1 call. 

What about the fist fight that broke out. I couldn't believe nobody in the stands even reacted! No flags. I don't even know if any of the refs saw it. Was I the only one? I'm not kidding, like four punches were thrown right in front of everybody!

2 hours ago, Anxiety said:

What about the fist fight that broke out. I couldn't believe nobody in the stands even reacted! No flags. I don't even know if any of the refs saw it. Was I the only one? I'm not kidding, like four punches were thrown right in front of everybody!

I didn't see it

Guest Tiger03lb
16 minutes ago, MHS77 said:

Good lord!! May not have to worry about playing Brock any more. They all may kill each other from the Football Friday posts I gave seen.  LOL

It's kinda gotten ridiculous. Lol