🏆 Canadian (14-1) vs. Newton (14-0), Class 3A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

BoyzNdaHood

Wildcats vs Eagles  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 3A Div II State Finals?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2018 at 09:00 PM

I honestly rooted against Newton all season long. I couldn't stand the constant posting by people saying ridiculous stuff about Newton being the best team in 3A and even 4A, or how they'd compete at 5A, or any of those ridiculous scenarios really. After watching them 2 weeks in a row, I think they'd have had a chance of winning in D1, but still probably wouldn't. That's besides the point though. I knew a little story behind Coach Johnston, but I didn't know the entire back story of him and his team. The connection between him and Barlow was absolutely phenomenal. How Barlow used to take care of his Oxygen tank in 8th grade, and then turned down reporters Thursday to take care of his coach and make sure he was ok. That boy is something special, and I'm glad they could win Coach Johnston another championship! What a great bunch of kids they had. Congratulations Coach Johnston and Newton!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

We are to pretty to be your little sister bud. Now go have a cold one at one of the festive BBQ’s where your schools decisions are made this holiday season. I’m gonna have me a 64 ounce bottle of Haterade cause I do dislike me some Roody Poos. Next year when y’all play Newton, which more than likely you will in the 3rd round, tell dem boys to stay off Snapchat. Maybe they’ll just drop 69 on ya instead of 79. 

7A58A1EA-E859-4759-98CF-0631D7A94A97.gif

Don’t you fret NB98, just got word that the UIL is now taking 5 out of 5 teams to the playoffs next year, and EVERY PARTICIPANT IN THE PLAYOFFS WILL GET A MEDAL!  They never want to overlook nobody! #REENFORCEMENT OF ONES WORTH DESPITE THEIR RECORD!!! Lol

Woohoo! It’s parade time in Pewitt! 

Trophy’s for all campaign! Newton please sign the petition! 

13 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I honestly rooted against Newton all season long. I couldn't stand the constant posting by people saying ridiculous stuff about Newton being the best team in 3A and even 4A, or how they'd compete at 5A, or any of those ridiculous scenarios really. After watching them 2 weeks in a row, I think they'd have had a chance of winning in D1, but still probably wouldn't. That's besides the point though. I knew a little story behind Coach Johnston, but I didn't know the entire back story of him and his team. The connection between him and Barlow was absolutely phenomenal. How Barlow used to take care of his Oxygen tank in 8th grade, and then turned down reporters Thursday to take care of his coach and make sure he was ok. That boy is something special, and I'm glad they could win Coach Johnston another championship! What a great bunch of kids they had. Congratulations Coach Johnston and Newton!

All towns have fans that stretch the imagination. 

Just to give you a little more insight to Coach Johnston, this video was made 3 years ago while WT was recovering from his double lung transplant. WT means a lot to Newton! 

https://youtu.be/yh-5qdaGgjE