๐Ÿ† Grandview (13-2) vs. Malakoff (12-2), Class 3A (D-I) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Guest Tiger03lb

Who Wins State?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 3A Div I State Finals?

• Grandview Zebras
    • Malakoff Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2018 at 01:00 AM

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I got GV.... Complete team butย its hard to beat a team twice in one season so could go either way

We are completely different team when we played them in week 3. But I couldn't agree more, it's hard to beat a team 2 times in one season.ย 

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, yoenation79 said:

Well it pretty obvious Grandview. ย We'll have another region 3 state champion. ย The Zebras have went through the meat grinder of the best region in 3a d1.ย 

And we didn't? ๐Ÿค”. And I see where this is going to as who thinks who has the best region

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, gameday88 said:

Malakoff is a team of destiny. They have been a different team in the playoffs than they were during the regular season. If the Tigers get the win it will be Coach Driskel's 100th as head man in Malakoff.

That would be sweet if we won as his 100th win as a head coach and at the same school

20 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Kinda tired of all the reg 3 is the best. I mean what about GW, WR, Atlanta, Jefferson, Tatum, MV, and Kemp? Whoever thinks reg 3 is the best is just kidding themselves. Iโ€™ll say both are equally battle tested.ย 

From the only team to win both in the last three years. Yes sir this year Region 2 was good!

• Thanks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
5 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Kinda tired of all the reg 3 is the best. I mean what about GW, WR, Atlanta, Jefferson, Tatum, MV, and Kemp? Whoever thinks reg 3 is the best is just kidding themselves. Iโ€™ll say both are equally battle tested.ย 

The folks from region 3 will always say that they are the toughest region. They have been for awhile but the realignment this year has region 2 coming up with the additions to gw, wr, Tatum, Atlanta. Region 2 is very good and will be good for a couple of more years with the youth of all of those teams.

I have nothing but respect for GV a great team and both kids and fans have class. I look for this game be no different than the one we saw today. 2 great teams giving it every thing they have for 48 minutes. I have to go with my Tigers in a close low scoring game. Good luck to both.

This is a tough one for me to predict. Both teams are battle tested and deserve to be playing on this stage. For Malakoff, it was only a matter of time before we witnessed them playing in the state game. For Grandview, what a tough, grittyย group of kids who quicklyย became hard not to pullย for on their run. Franklin had been my favorite to represent region 3 at the state game but once Grandview took them out I quickly became a believer. Withย this game being a rematchย from the preseason showdownย makes this oneย that much more interesting.ย 

7 minutes ago, Tigers89 said:

This is a tough one for me to predict. Both teams are battle tested and deserve to be playing on this stage. For Malakoff, it was only a matter of time before we witnessed them playing in the state game. For Grandview, what a tough, grittyย group of kids who quicklyย became hard not to pullย for on their run. Franklin had been my favorite to represent region 3 at the state game but once Grandview took them out I quickly became a believer. Withย this game being a rematchย from the preseason showdownย makes this oneย that much more interesting.ย 

We have a Big X factor that was not present in the first gameย 

• Mr. P changed the title to ๐Ÿ† Grandview (13-2) vs. Malakoff (12-2), Class 3A (D-I) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP