๐Ÿ† Grandview (13-2) vs. Malakoff (12-2), Class 3A (D-I) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Guest Tiger03lb

Who Wins State?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 3A Div I State Finals?

• Grandview Zebras
    • Malakoff Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2018 at 01:00 AM

1 hour ago, Terry said:

New game same outcome. GV will control the line on both sides. Someone better recognize the strength of schedule. Franklin would have destroyed Brock and any other team Koff played.

Well guess we will go ahead and show up and see what happens anywayย 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Terry said:

New game same outcome. GV will control the line on both sides. Someone better recognize the strength of schedule. Franklin would have destroyed Brock and any other team Koff played.

Strength of schedule has nothing to do with this game or past games with this game. That's irrelevant. Especially saying that other teams can beat whomever we played. Smh. Other teams have said the same thing you have the past 4 weeks. You may want to ask some of thoseย postersย or go back to other postย and see what they said after they played us. We are a very physical and aggressive team on both sides of the ball especially our d line. You got another thing coming when you see us play on Thursday.ย 

5 minutes ago, Terry said:

Strength of schedule has everything to do with this game. Itโ€™s human nature to figure out the team in front of you is not as good as a teamsย youโ€™ve already defeated. Confidence can benefit a team tremendously.

Well going by that train of thinking I can tell you that the Jefferson Bulldogs would have been and absolute match up nightmare for the Zeebs

Running the hurry up would have gotten you into shootout that you did not want to be in

I hope the Zeebs are thinking like you that the same team they beat in Sept will be the one on the field Thursday Nightย 

I respect your opinion. Iโ€™m not saying Malakoff is the same team at all. They are an excellent program. I was only stating my opinion which doesnโ€™t mean a thing at this point. Both teams are winners in my opinion. Iโ€™m not dogging Malakoff at all. Just my opinion. Isnโ€™t this app for stating opinions and talking football?

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Terry said:

I respect your opinion. Iโ€™m not saying Malakoff is the same team at all. They are an excellent program. I was only stating my opinion which doesnโ€™t mean a thing at this point. Both teams are winners in my opinion. Iโ€™m not dogging Malakoff at all. Just my opinion. Isnโ€™t this app for stating opinions and talking football?

You are entitled to your opinion but you my friend are stirring the pot by what you said.ย 

Iโ€™m not trying to stir anything. Itโ€™s only an opinion. If Iโ€™m not welcome here, Iโ€™ll leave. Iโ€™ve been on this forum for 2 years and I enjoy listening to people and their opinions. I just donโ€™t think Malakoff can beat GV. Does Malakoff deserve to be at the state championship? Absolutely!!! Both teams should be extremely proud of themselves.

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, Terry said:

Did you forget what you said? You are basically saying that shouldn't be here without saying it cause of who we played and that any team from region 3 could have beat them. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I took it.ย 

I wasnโ€™t implying that Malakoff shouldnโ€™t be here at all. I just thinkย Franklin would have defeated Brock. I think GV had the toughest road. ย Region 3 is loaded with great ball clubs, I mean look , Malakoff ran the table in region 2 and obviously Malakoff is a region 3 team originally. Malakoff deserves to be exactly where they are without a doubt. Again, I have nothing but respect for Malakoff. Just my opinion.ย 

3 hours ago, Terry said:

I wasnโ€™t implying that Malakoff shouldnโ€™t be here at all. I just thinkย Franklin would have defeated Brock. I think GV had the toughest road. ย Region 3 is loaded with great ball clubs, I mean look , Malakoff ran the table in region 2 and obviously Malakoff is a region 3 team originally. Malakoff deserves to be exactly where they are without a doubt. Again, I have nothing but respect for Malakoff. Just my opinion.ย 

No one is saying you don't have a right to your opinion. You are definitely as welcome here, to state your opinion, as anyone.ย 

Everyone understands why you would believe Region 3 is better overall than Region 2, and that you believe Grandview played a tougher schedule than Malakoff did. And the first game, early in the season, turned out in the Zebra's favor, so I totally understand the confidence you have in your team, but understand you are on a website that is FULL of fans that support Region 2, and having played and competed against Region 2 teams all year and playing really tough schedules ourself, many of us feel Malakoff has played and beaten teams that could play with anyone in Region 3, or 1 or 4 for that matter.ย 

I know this will be a great game. Both teams are outstanding and deserve to be where they are. I'm jealous we aren't there, but I expect to see some great football this week. Sad the football season has to end but I'm already ready for next year.

Well conveyed. I know Iโ€™m amongst wolves. I didnโ€™t mean to come across cocky or arrogant. I enjoy high school football as much as the next person. I couldnโ€™t be happier for both teams and they both certainly deserve a championship win. I look forward to the preseason games between these two ball clubs. Whoever wins this game will have certainly earned it. Iโ€™ve pulled for Malakoff to win every game up until this point. Good luck to both programs. ย This game will go down in history for sure.

27 minutes ago, Terry said:

Well conveyed. I know Iโ€™m amongst wolves. I didnโ€™t mean to come across cocky or arrogant. I enjoy high school football as much as the next person. I couldnโ€™t be happier for both teams and they both certainly deserve a championship win. I look forward to the preseason games between these two ball clubs. Whoever wins this game will have certainly earned it. Iโ€™ve pulled for Malakoff to win every game up until this point. Good luck to both programs. ย This game will go down in history for sure.

Lol, well I loved your post till you said you were rooting for the Tigers EVERY game till now. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‰ Just kidding. Good luck to both teams this week. Be safe traveling to Jerry's World and may the game be one that will be talked about by future generations. ๐Ÿ˜Š

12 hours ago, Terry said:

Iโ€™m not trying to stir anything. Itโ€™s only an opinion. If Iโ€™m not welcome here, Iโ€™ll leave. Iโ€™ve been on this forum for 2 years and I enjoy listening to people and their opinions. I just donโ€™t think Malakoff can beat GV. Does Malakoff deserve to be at the state championship? Absolutely!!! Both teams should be extremely proud of themselves.

OK, I'm stepping in now. You're not trying to stir anything? Poor choice of words, "Franklin would have DESTROYED Brock, and ANY other team Koff played?" And now you will meet Golfingnut!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฌ

GV wins this game by 14 putting the final 7 points up with about 2 mins left in the game and it will be the dagger..... Just my opinion but i think gv gets it done but i see koff being back in this same scenario again next year and having a great chance of making it back to state again with theย young team they had this year.... To be honest i wouldnt be surprised to see gv vs koff in state again next year as well