🏆 Grandview (13-2) vs. Malakoff (12-2), Class 3A (D-I) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Guest Tiger03lb

Who Wins State?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 3A Div I State Finals?

• Grandview Zebras
    • Malakoff Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2018 at 01:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Look I don't hardly agree with anything Rab4Life says but by your logic Malakoff still has just as impressive a resume. The Tigers beat Gladewater, who beat PG who IS the defending  4A Div 2 State Champion & is going for back to back titles this week. 

Bottom line is most people think their region is the toughest. Points can be made on both sides. We will see come Thursday!!!

Difference is they ALSO lost to Lorena.... Yeah great team for sure..... But I'm still waiting to hear 1 good team Franklin beat all year?? 

24 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Look I don't hardly agree with anything Rab4Life says but by your logic Malakoff still has just as impressive a resume. The Tigers beat Gladewater, who beat PG who IS the defending  4A Div 2 State Champion & is going for back to back titles this week. 

Bottom line is most people think their region is the toughest. Points can be made on both sides. We will see come Thursday!!!

Yes ma’am! 😉👍🏻

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin would have smashed yall facemask in lmao.... Lorena went 3 rounds in 4ad2 and gv is playin for state and franklin only lost to them by 3.... Franklin had something atlanta didnt have.... Defense!!!! Prolly didnt even see any of Franklin's highlights but wanna talk mess..... Gv will win state this year by 14 mark it down.... Also willing to bet that mart would have beat Atlanta this year

In that case, where does Jefferson stand if we are going by your standards. Jefferson beat 4A D2 Pittsburg 44-35 in Pittsburg with the backup QB playing and the stud receiver (Arkansas commit) out of the game. U know, the same Pittsburg team that beat that Lorena team you speak of in the 3rd round. That puts us ahead of Franklin lol because Pittsburg went 4 rounds deep and gave the defending champs Pleasant Grove all they could handle. By the way, Mart's not beating Atlanta

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

In that case, where does Jefferson stand if we are going by your standards. Jefferson beat 4A D2 Pittsburg 44-35 in Pittsburg with the backup QB playing and the stud receiver (Arkansas commit) out of the game. U know, the same Pittsburg team that beat that Lorena team you speak of in the 3rd round. That puts us ahead of Franklin lol because Pittsburg went 4 rounds deep and gave the defending champs Pleasant Grove all they could handle. By the way, Mart's not beating Atlanta

Well apparently Franklin lost in the "Championship" game a few weeks back... lol

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

My daughter's game was yesterday so I'll be in the building to see Newton and Malakoff 

Nice!

31 minutes ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

And Jefferson BEAT Pittsburg!! Franklin LOST to Lorena..... Once again I'll ask WHO did Franklin beat ALL season!?!? NOBODY

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coach0001 said:

http://etsn.fm/malakoffs-caleb-adams-carries-sisters-memory-into-state-title/

great story and I’m afraid when it’s over tomorrow night it’s going to smack this great young man in the face hard. 

If y’all have the time please read this article. It will give you some insight as to the decals on our helmets. And if you can find it in your heart please say a little prayer for this young man and his family. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

http://etsn.fm/malakoffs-caleb-adams-carries-sisters-memory-into-state-title/

great story and I’m afraid when it’s over tomorrow night it’s going to smack this great young man in the face hard. 

Wow.... I'll be honest. That just made a grown man cry. Prayers to your community. I pray y'all win, and fulfill so many dreams. That young man is a heck of a player and I hope he gets to continue to the next level. His sister is more than proud. I promise you that. 

• Like 3

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Rab4life has been been alright here lately. I've came around to liking him. Lol

42 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Rab4life has been been alright here lately. I've came around to liking him. Lol

I like you Tigers4Life too... All my fears of the team y'all might be, y'all were!! After the real life losses that team has suffered this season, nobody would blame y'all for shutting in down. The opposite happened. THAT'S not human nature!! This is NOT your normal team. I'm proud to had lost to the 2018 Malakoff Tigers! 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

I like you Tigers4Life too... All my fears of the team y'all might be, y'all were!! After the real life losses that team has suffered this season, nobody would blame y'all for shutting in down. The opposite happened. THAT'S not human nature!! This is your normal team. I'm proud to had lost to the 2018 Malakoff Tigers! 

Rab there is way more to the story than just this. #74 lost his grandfather to cancer, he was also a huge supporter. Then Mike Voyles getting killed in a car wreck. All of this happened within a two week period midway through the season. And there is another person who is very close to this team who’s father is also battling cancer. It’s been a rough year and one we will never forget. Everybody has just come together and rallied around each other. I’m sure it’s the same in every small town in Texas. Thank you for all your support!

27 minutes ago, NavyDad0526 said:

Rab there is way more to the story than just this. #74 lost his grandfather to cancer, he was also a huge supporter. Then Mike Voyles getting killed in a car wreck. All of this happened within a two week period midway through the season. And there is another person who is very close to this team who’s father is also battling cancer. It’s been a rough year and one we will never forget. Everybody has just come together and rallied around each other. I’m sure it’s the same in every small town in Texas. Thank you for all your support!

Heartbreaking. The article briefly mentioned Mike. I saw what I believe was the road to the Championship or something very similar that touched on the 3 passings. I believe!

28 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

This Mayor is proud of his community! I’m not the Mayor by the way Rab. Just the Economic Development Corp President.  Lol you were close 

And for the record.... I never even seen a pic of Malakoff. I was just ruffling some feathers to get y'all throwd off.  My bad 

12 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

And for the record.... I never even seen a pic of Malakoff. I was just ruffling some feathers to get y'all throwd off.  My bad 

12 minutes ago, RAB4LIFE said:

All good I got a guy on FB lots worse 

• Like 2