πŸ† Grandview (13-2) vs. Malakoff (12-2), Class 3A (D-I) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Guest Tiger03lb

Who Wins State?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 3A Div I State Finals?

• Grandview Zebras
    • Malakoff Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2018 at 01:00 AM

Just now, dfwfootballfan said:

With Brad Davis at Grandview you can expect them to compete year in year out...this is his 2nd yr thereΒ  I think and with this young QB they will continue that upward trend, he coached some good teams at Frenship...

Him and his bro (San Angelo Central HC) are just alike. I agree with your post.Β 

3 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Him and his bro (San Angelo Central HC) are just alike. I agree with your post.Β 

I think its pretty cool to have a guy move down in classification to coach at a smaller school.Β  I have no clue as to why he made the decision, but sometimes in life it isn't always about bigger is better.Β  Maybe coming to a smaller community, slow life down a little but do what you love and obviously are good at, make difference with kids.Β  Pure speculation on my part but in a day and time where everyone is about getting the next raise, promotion, bigger this better that...just seems kinda cool, speculation.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

Both teams have their own strengths.....Malakoff speed at the skill positions vs Grandview size and balanced attack with a very good QB at the helm.Β  Carr is an equalizer for Mally.

yep...hopefully it stays a close game all the way, I could see either team taking control if momentum flips in their favor and turning it into a blow out.Β  You can see they are both explosive offensively.