🏆 Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

"There are two Heisman Trophy winners among the Texas APSE players of the year. Johnny Manziel won the Texas award in 2010 at Kerrville Tivy before becoming the first freshman to win the Heisman with Texas A&M in 2012. Kyler Murray, the 2014 Texas winner with Allen, won the Heisman at Oklahoma this season.

43 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

@ANTI does #30 still play for Lobos? I haven't seen or heard anythg bout him since the Lufkin game...🤔

Yea after the Marshall and Rockwall games he had to go to the ICU for how burnt he was gettin. But seriously I think they took him out of the starting rotation after the Rockwall game I believe. He is a good corner, but would just play too aggressive and get toasted over the top.

40 minutes ago, BigSashLHS09 said:

Yea after the Marshall and Rockwall games he had to go to the ICU for how burnt he was gettin. But seriously I think they took him out of the starting rotation after the Rockwall game I believe. He is a good corner, but would just play too aggressive and get toasted over the top.

Thought I saw him at the prosper game? In a post game interview

2 hours ago, gtee2 said:

@ANTI does #30 still play for Lobos? I haven't seen or heard anythg bout him since the Lufkin game...🤔

Yea he's still there.

Had some picks the 1st few weeks but at the same token, got burnt a bit. He's technically in rotation but #26 Rodgers definitely plays way more snaps.

#45 Buchanan definitely our best corner IMO. Only a JR so his 6'0 175 frame returns for next year.

• Like 1

It's Game day! I've been a member of the board for a while now. I enjoy just reading what everyone else says and seeing how passionate everyone is about our Lobos. We are so blessed to be from Longview! With all the negativity in today's times we are able to enjoy backing our program year after year well into the post season. It's been 21 years since my senior year and being at the Dome, wow how time flies. One thing I'm certain of, whenever someone ask us where are we from? We proudly answer Longview, Texas.  A lot of great memories I cherish are following our Lobos year after year. Many of my folks that never missed a game have gone on now. I think how proud and excited they would be today of our Lobos. Let's all enjoy this day and travel safe. Let's be loud today so those back in the View can hear! Go Lobos!

• Like 3

Game Day...Let’s Go Lobos ... What a great opportunity and experience that you young men have provided for yourselves and this community.  Soak it up and enjoy it while you take the field today, then when it’s time, unleash The Beast that you are. Hit with fervor, run with purpose, and win with the knowledge that you gave everything you had to achieve this historic event..  #THUMBSUP #GOLOBOS