šŸ† Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

3 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

They played Westfield then which is a Houston team. I think that's what he was asking.

exactly.Ā  However, I think Marshall played Ennis that same yr.Ā  Do you consider Ennis a metroplex school?Ā  Ā Its just crazy to see two schools outside the big 4 metro areas playing each other.

3 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

exactly.Ā  However, I think Marshall played Ennis that same yr.Ā  Do you consider Ennis a metroplex school?Ā  Ā Its just crazy to see two schools outside the big 4 metro areas playing each other.

If youā€™re including 4A (old 5A) then La marque and Waco in 06 and then Ennis and Marshall in 04. LA Marque isnā€™tĀ a Houston areaĀ school imo and Ennis is about 30 miles from Dallas.Ā 

25 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Appreciate you guys support. I know we go at it during the season but the support you guys have shown won't be forgotten by me, win or lose.Ā 

Man, I'm nervous.

Like Iā€™ve told 84, i get someĀ heat for pulling for yallĀ to win the title,Ā but i understand what youā€™ve been through. Fans like yourself,Ā gtee,Ā 84, Kingwolf, Rockinl,Ā 07, Aka, JB and etc deserve this. Yā€™all are devotedĀ fans that have been through a lot with some tough losses over the years. Rivals or not, IĀ hope yā€™all win on Saturday. And i hope you enjoy every moment. Take as many pics, have as much fun, record as much you can. Just enjoy the moment. I didnā€™t get to do that in 2001Ā when we won it all. I got to see it, but didnā€™t fully enjoy it because I was young and thought we would be back.Ā It was excitingĀ though. The crowd, the game and everything leading up to it. Hope yā€™all enjoy it as well and show them what east Texas can do on aĀ big stage.Ā Good luck to the Bos again, safe travels and win it all!Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

5 hours ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

This is NOT the picture. They are pulling your leg!~

Lol! Okay. Whatever it is,Ā it obviouslyĀ was pretty noteworthy of taking down for fear of our boys seeing it. They know when to cut the gasoline supply off toĀ the fire. At least someone in Beaumont, Texas does. I guess, it wasn't a smart decision apparently they felt in retrospect.

50 minutes ago, racts239 said:

Every player on the lobos roster should remember what this night felt like. Horrible feeling that you never wish to experience again. Lets win!

Remember that losing feeling when you step on the field at ATT Saturday. Never again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ2w5hwsHPgĀ 

Ā 

Naw. They need to watch the Denton GuyerĀ game of 2010 from beginning to end. I mean,Ā  I seriously mean it. That goes for the coaching staff too.Ā That game needs to be played before they load the bus to Arlington,Texas Saturday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

Lobo07/Anti/Johnny....when is the last championship game in the highest two classes, without a team from one of the major cities metro area (DFW/Houston/Austin/San Antonio)?

I think you have to go back to the early 90s unless you consider Dayton/Sulphur Springs in 2008, but I consider Dayton Houston area.

Good point.

In the HIGHEST classification, last time BOTHĀ teams weren't from big city/suburbs was 1984 when Permian and Beaumont French played.

7 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

That was 5a, the largest class

Okay. I guess,Ā I was reading his statement wrong. I thought he was saying that 73 was their last state title. That's what I get for jumping in the middle of a conversation.

9 hours ago, Pack007 said:

Like Iā€™ve told 84, i get someĀ heat for pulling for yallĀ to win the title,Ā but i understand what youā€™ve been through. Fans like yourself,Ā gtee,Ā 84, Kingwolf, Rockinl,Ā 07, Aka, JB and etc deserve this. Yā€™all are devotedĀ fans that have been through a lot with some tough losses over the years. Rivals or not, IĀ hope yā€™all win on Saturday. And i hope you enjoy every moment. Take as many pics, have as much fun, record as much you can. Just enjoy the moment. I didnā€™t get to do that in 2001Ā when we won it all. I got to see it, but didnā€™t fully enjoy it because I was young and thought we would be back.Ā It was excitingĀ though. The crowd, the game and everything leading up to it. Hope yā€™all enjoy it as well and show them what east Texas can do on aĀ big stage.Ā Good luck to the Bos again, safe travels and win it all!Ā 

Very classy Pack, and count me among the Lobo faithful who believes that knockdown dragout against Lufkin in Week 1 has prepared this team to go this far. Y'all made us a better team right out the gate.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2