šŸ† Longview (15-0) vs. Beaumont-West Brook (13-2), Class 6A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 6A Div II State Finals?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 09:00 PM

28 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Longview 55-34

Ā 

Iā€™m thinking something like 48-31 or 42-27. Lobos win regardless imo. Just donā€™t believe the WB defense is good. Not good enough to slow down Lv at least, unless they can get turnovers. I do believe the lv defense is good enough to get some stops on the other side of the ball though.Ā 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Iā€™m thinking something like 48-31 or 42-27. Lobos win regardless imo. Just donā€™t believe the WB defense is good. Not good enough to slow down Lv at least, unless they can get turnovers. I do believe the lv defense is good enough to get some stops on the other side of the ball though.Ā 

Man I wish Lp was playing before us instead of HpšŸ˜‘

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WolverBean said:

Man I wish Lp was playing before us instead of HpšŸ˜‘

Makes two of us. It wouldā€™ve been perfect this year. With yā€™all,Ā North shore, Dville and Shadow Creek. Perfect....because not really the norm. No Katy, HP, SLC, Allen and etc.Ā 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Lobo nation for you I hear Monday there were fans already calling att stadium to see what time they can enter stadium lol! Ā Game before ours maybe taken over with lobo fans šŸ™ƒ

I know me and @LoboFan07Ā have already said we were gonna get there before 10.

Both of us live in DFW so the convenience is a plus. Still won't stop Lobo Nation from coming down I-20 and taking over. Heck we dang near took over Duncanville's side when they were playing Allen lol

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Pack007 said:

Was going to ask you for your analysis...... Thanks.Ā 

• Like 1