🏆 Mart (14-1) vs. Gruver (14-1), Class 2A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Bonecrushr

Mart vs Gruver  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 2A Div II State Finals?

• Mart Panthers
    • Gruver Greyhounds

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2018 at 01:00 AM

• Mr. P changed the title to 🏆 Mart (14-1) vs. Gruver (14-1), Class 2A (D-II) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

You are correct sir.  Nothing against 2A West Texas, but definitely not on the same level as 3A Franklin.  Although WT, did make it to the quarters in 2A, so that says something for them.

Maybe should have said lost to one good team and one really, really good team lol.

Go get #7.

26 minutes ago, BigTweet said:

Please tell me you're not serious....

I'm not serious. I do feel people are not giving Gruver a fair shake here. I just finished some research on both teams. Mart had a very weak schedule. My mom lives in one of the towns in their district. One notable game was against Franklin, and they lost 21-0. Another was Muenster, and they had a pretty weak schedule as well. Gruver has put up nearly 800 points on offense and only allowed a little over 200! Not too shabby. Mart has put up a lot of points as well, but against a lot of weak teams. I see this as being a good game. I like Gruver in this one, and I'm pretty descent with picks. Just some food for thought. Now, let me have it! 😓 😓 😓 I have no idea what kind of smiley face that is. ☺️