Pre season 4A baseball rankings

Sportsfanatic1

4 hours ago, broncbuster11 said:

Kilgore advances with a 5-4 win over LE. 

Well after this series I just don’t see Kilgore as being a threat to the region.   The dogs were down 4-1 in the 7th in this one and LE again beat themselves.  Yes a win is a win and keeps them alive.   I will say once again, this region is all PG now with Argyle gone.   It’s PG then very far behind:  Canton, Bullard & Kilgore.  

All my opinion and go ahead and let me know that my opinion stinks!  But until someone besides Argyle knocks them off there isn’t much to say.  

15 minutes ago, DevelopQB said:

Well after this series I just don’t see Kilgore as being a threat to the region.   The dogs were down 4-1 in the 7th in this one and LE again beat themselves.  Yes a win is a win and keeps them alive.   I will say once again, this region is all PG now with Argyle gone.   It’s PG then very far behind:  Canton, Bullard & Kilgore.  

All my opinion and go ahead and let me know that my opinion stinks!  But until someone besides Argyle knocks them off there isn’t much to say.  

But Pg Struggled with us and Kilgore handled us fairly easy so u can’t look at it like that 

57 minutes ago, DevelopQB said:

Has PG lost any games this year? If so then they are beatable 

1 hour ago, DevelopQB said:

I think it’s a little bit of an overreaction to count them out after one series against a team that was 2nd in their district before the tiebreaker. Now if they struggle with Wills Point then maybe.

By your logic, you could say PG isn’t who we thought they were because they struggled with Gilmer. That game was tied at 0 in the 6th, and Kilgore 10 runned Gilmer both games. Baseball can be a weird game. I’ve watched a team win 13-11, then turn around two days later and lose 2-1 to the same team. 

Ultimatley I think the third round will still be PG/Kilgore and I think it’s going to be a great series/game, but who knows that’s just my opinion.

9 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yea there isn’t a such thing as a bad win 

Naw, but you could call it an "ugly" win if you wanted.

What it really means is you don't want to go into a series against a top team playing like that. Look at Argyle, it's not like they blew Stephenville out but they are still the hands down pick to win state.