Pre season 4A baseball rankings

Sportsfanatic1

2 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

No PM's yet?

You know you got these cops that do their jobs and then you got these that are A's. Let it be settled you are the latter.

For your information I will PM you when I please I'm not on your time!! 

Argyle scored 13 runs in the first inning in Game 2......they won in 5 by a score of 15-0.  They won Game 1 with the bases loaded and a walkoff hit with no outs in the 7th.  Just goes to show you how these playoffs can go if your team's ace pitcher can hang in there.  Admittedly......Argyle was taking too many close pitches instead of swinging the bats in the first game, but that changed quickly in Game 2.  If the ump is calling them outside......you better start swinging on close pitches.

Brownwood whacked Midland Greenwood 12-0 and 15-3 in two games to advance.   They will get Argyle next week as a test.  Argyle has very good depth at pitching and rarely makes errors on defense.  If Argyle gets their bats going early it can be tough sledding for the opponent.  Maybe Brownwood has the hitting to overcome quality pitching......or maybe Greenwood was not a good test for Brownwood.  So far......Argyle has played some very decent teams in Stephenville and Graham.  Stephenville with a #4 draw was an anomaly.....they were the best team in that district and faltered at the end for some unknown reason.  Brownwood won that district with a much lesser record and lesser schedule on the season......so go figure. Graham was 2nd in Iowa Park's district......so that's easy to understand.