Pre season 4A baseball rankings

Sportsfanatic1

Two fans are banned from Jasper for life.  But the one fan is only banned from Carthage for the season.  The other fan did not get reported to the district committee the first time he was ejected in Jasper.  They only chose to report one fan and that fan was the milder of the two that got tossed.  District policy warrants Carthage banning fan if Jasper does. No I was not at the game and no they aren’t ranked we just had a bye in district so we met half way to get a game in.

Neither ejection for either fan was warranted. The principal came and talked to both dads the first time and allowed them to stay in the facility and watch the game.  He made a phone call to the umpire head for their chapter after he talked to both dads.  He told them the umpire was to quick and that he didn’t understand it.

Not for sure about the second one I wasn’t there for it.  I was told the one dad booed the press box for giving an error on a Carthage hitter after they gave a hit to a Jasper hitter for almost the same play.  

Thats two sides to the story now instead of just Jasper.

10 minutes ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Two fans are banned from Jasper for life.  But the one fan is only banned from Carthage for the season.  The other fan did not get reported to the district committee the first time he was ejected in Jasper.  They only chose to report one fan and that fan was the milder of the two that got tossed.  District policy warrants Carthage banning fan if Jasper does. No I was not at the game and no they aren’t ranked we just had a bye in district so we met half way to get a game in.

Are you one of them?

7 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Great game tonight Lufkin Hudson pulled it out in 10 innings 9-8.  Dawgs fought back twice in extras but just didn’t get it done.  Hats off to the Hornets!!!!!

We haven’t given up 9 runs in a game all season.  I was not able to make the game. What was the difference?  Did we throw some of our underclassman on the mound?  How many errors did we make?

Our ace went 2.1 and then it was a bunch of kids.  Walks hurt us.  We had 17 hits and lead 7-3.  It was a great game and Hudson pitched everyone too.  Made a couple of errors but they only gave up two runs.  Lead off walks I would say was the difference.  

On 4/17/2019 at 11:33 AM, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Our ace went 2.1 and then it was a bunch of kids.  Walks hurt us.  We had 17 hits and lead 7-3.  It was a great game and Hudson pitched everyone too.  Made a couple of errors but they only gave up two runs.  Lead off walks I would say was the difference.  

Do y'all clinch district with a win tonight?

Bullard swept Spring Hill this week, 10-1 and 1-0 to clinch 2nd place in district 16. Kilgore should take first and SH third. Henderson has to beat Bullard on Tuesday to have a shot at 4th. Otherwise it's Gilmer who gets PG in bi-district.

In theory, 15-4a could have a 3-way tie for 2nd at 5-7. Looking at playoff matchups right now is kind of pointless.

On 4/20/2019 at 7:42 AM, threejs said:

Bullard swept Spring Hill this week, 10-1 and 1-0 to clinch 2nd place in district 16. Kilgore should take first and SH third. Henderson has to beat Bullard on Tuesday to have a shot at 4th. Otherwise it's Gilmer who gets PG in bi-district.

In theory, 15-4a could have a 3-way tie for 2nd at 5-7. Looking at playoff matchups right now is kind of pointless.

Say bye bye to the Bux..LOL

On 4/20/2019 at 7:42 AM, threejs said:

Yeah, but then it comes down to head-to-head. LE owns tiebreaker over Pitt, and Pitt owns tiebreaker over both Paris teams. The only real battle for seeding is between Paris and Lamar this week to see who makes the playoffs. PG will be 1st, LE will be 2nd, and Pitt will be 3rd.

3 hours ago, sportsguy24 said:

Yeah, but then it comes down to head-to-head. LE owns tiebreaker over Pitt, and Pitt owns tiebreaker over both Paris teams. The only real battle for seeding is between Paris and Lamar this week to see who makes the playoffs. PG will be 1st, LE will be 2nd, and Pitt will be 3rd.

Yea and the reward is a first round date with Kilgore. I’m really hoping for a Kilgore PG matchup down the road. I would imagine one of those two end up in Austin.