Pre season 4A baseball rankings

Sportsfanatic1

On 4/25/2019 at 10:14 PM, DevelopQB said:

Ummmmm...PG beat those same 2 D-1 arms last year with the same arms on the mound this year.   PG will scratch out a run and Bullard will not score.  LOL.  

That might be the case for sure. However, I was only stating that the difference between the two isn't in the pitching. The winner would be decided in who played better defense and got hits or bunts when they needed them.

3 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

I guess I've been asleep all season, I didn't realize that Argyle had been moved to Region 1.

Region 1

Argyle or Iowa Park

Region 2

PG or Canton or Kilgore

Region 3

Robinson or Carthage or Sweeny

Region 4

Liberty Hill or Fulshear

I would add Decatur to region 1.

Sweeny is crazy loaded. Think I read 5 D1's. I'm with you on Robinson they seem to be very good every year.

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I would add Decatur to region 1.

Sweeny is crazy loaded. Think I read 5 D1's. I'm with you on Robinson they seem to be very good every year.

i think it's sweeny and the rest in region 3 but thats just my opinion. 

i do think you have to include BC, if you are going to put Carthage and Robinson though

36 minutes ago, DevelopQB said:

Kilgore beats LE 3-2 in game 1.   Kilgore was down 2-1 in bottom of 7.  I bet you were sweating that in the bottom of 7...LOL

I didn't know they played tonight I thought gm 1 wasn't until tomorrow. So they moved gm 1 up to tonight huh? Who did Kilgore pitch?

I thought gm 1 was in LE so why is Kilgore batting in the bottom of the 7th?

10 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

I didn't know they played tonight I thought gm 1 wasn't until tomorrow. So they moved gm 1 up to tonight huh? Who did Kilgore pitch?

I thought gm 1 was in LE so why is Kilgore batting in the bottom of the 7th?

I think the rain chances we’re higher in LE so they moved game 1 to Kilgore. Haven’t heard about game 2. PA announcer said game 2 is TBD. Hoping this was a wake up call for Kilgore. Hampton pitched well but wasn’t his usual self. The 2 runs he gave up were unearned. Kilgore never could get going offensively. They still found a way to win a game they were supposed to though. The LE pitcher couldn’t break glass but was hitting his spots and did a great job. Not many pitchers have held Kilgore to 3 runs this year.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Well I just found out they did play tonight in Kilgore I had no idea but hey a win is a win 

Sure hope the Dogs can get to round 3.  After tonight Caddo Mills or Wills Point looking like teams out of the big leagues😁

• LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, DevelopQB said:

Sure hope the Dogs can get to round 3.  After tonight Caddo Mills or Wills Point looking like teams out of the big leagues😁

Me too!! Kilgore isn't any good so ya'll have nothing to worry about ya'll have it won already it won't even be close. 

Now you can sleep no worries what so ever now that you saw Kilgore barely win 3-2 over LE. 

20 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Me too!! Kilgore isn't any good so ya'll have nothing to worry about ya'll have it won already it won't even be close. 

Now you can sleep no worries what so ever now that you saw Kilgore barely win 3-2 over LE. 

Like a baby!