Andreas Garrett #1 WR offensive player of the year

Caleb Adams #8 OLB defensive player of the year

Kyler Dalrymple #74 O-line 1st team and D-line 1st team

Keevie Rose #10 RB 1st team 

Brenden McClintock #68 OL 1st team

Colby Rush #32 LB 1st team

Darion Peace #3 QB 2nd team

4 of these player return next year

What a honor for Caleb Adams to get for the struggles he had off the field last year.

1 hour ago, MattStepp said:

Yup both...if your school doesn't take his service you:

1) won't receive the list

2) won't have any players on the list

If your school does take his service then the only one who would get it is the Head Coach

Wow... How is that even a legit "All-State" list if all schools/players aren't even included in it? lol  Sounds more like a subscribers list, or pay-for-selection list.

4 minutes ago, Washington76 said:

Wow... How is that even a legit "All-State" list if all schools/players aren't even included in it? lol  Sounds more like a subscribers list, or pay-for-selection list.

I mean when your name is Padilla and its the Padilla Poll All-State Team you can kinda do what you want...lol

Yup both...if your school doesn't take his service you:

1) won't receive the list

2) won't have any players on the list

If your school does take his service then the only one who would get it is the Head Coach

Unbelievable criteria .... not worth the "paper" it's written on ... I can understand 1) ... but 2) is ridiculous  ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Unless a Coach posts it you may not find it....it only goes to the coaches who take his service....if your school doesn't take his service then no player from said school is eligible

Just found this information out today. I was curious why there wasn’t any Grandview players listed. 

I mean when your name is Padilla and its the Padilla Poll All-State Team you can kinda do what you want...lol

Well Matt, you should come up with your own All-State team next year. I bet you would consider more than just 40 % of the players. JS. Also thanks for all your work on Texas High School Football. 

2 minutes ago, player73 said:

Well Matt, you should come up with your own All-State team next year. I bet you would consider more than just 40 % of the players. JS. Also thanks for all your work on Texas High School Football. 

No way....doing all-state teams is way more trouble than its worth....I got out of that business 4 years ago

On 1/30/2019 at 12:41 PM, MattStepp said:

I'd say roughly 40% of the UIL schools in TX take his service....

looks like if you're a head coach with voting rights in his Padilla Poll each week 6A, 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A, 1A, etc...then he sends out a quick poll and you email it in within a couple hours.