Anahuac

Hazer

27 minutes ago, Win1Soon said:

This one is a done deal - look for an assistant at Dickinson with ties to the supt to get it

everyone has been saying this is the guy from before it was actually open so we will see. i figured it would be open closed quickly if this was the case though

and softball field looks like a mini version of that baseball field

New to the forum.  I heard Anahuac already has over 50 applicants.  Supposedly, there are 2 at the top.  Will be hired by the end of next month at the latest.  Facilities are top notch, school upgrades are next.  A lot of people are moving to the area.  Big subdivision going in.  They have the defense, but need a OC and an offensive line coach.  My .02.

9 hours ago, CCRanch said:

New to the forum.  I heard Anahuac already has over 50 applicants.  Supposedly, there are 2 at the top.  Will be hired by the end of next month at the latest.  Facilities are top notch, school upgrades are next.  A lot of people are moving to the area.  Big subdivision going in.  They have the defense, but need a OC and an offensive line coach.  My .02.

Subdivision where? They have enough space for that now out there? I haven't passed thru there in a few months. 

That's just what I've heard from some people there.  It was a small town when they moved there.  Now the traffic is ridiculous and some are tired of it.  I know of school teachers that stay until 5 or 5:30, instead of fighting the traffic.  When the subdivision is completed, the houses won't be on the market long, imo.

People leaving Mont Belvieu is so far from the truth it is ridiculous.    That Area is booming..

People flocking go Anahuac is the funniest thing I have heard .  Nothing there.  Turf fields are everywhere.   About time they got turf.  

Anahuac is off the beaten path and far from most things 

8 hours ago, birddog7987 said:

I don’t doubt that there’s a subdivision being built bu the school. I do however doubt that a lot of people are trying to leave Mont Belvieu. Seems like an area that is growing drastically. 

It is growing over there in Mont Belvieu/Cove area, and with refinery expansions it will grow even more. Excess ppl may check out that subdivision in Anahuac if built though, hope they get windstorm/flood insurance. 

On 2/23/2019 at 10:03 PM, bignasty said:

People leaving Mont Belvieu is so far from the truth it is ridiculous.    That Area is booming..

People flocking go Anahuac is the funniest thing I have heard .  Nothing there.  Turf fields are everywhere.   About time they got turf.  

Anahuac is off the beaten path and far from most things 

they arent exactly flocking to anahuac and there ceiling is basically a huffman situation but still booming by anahuac standards

On 2/18/2019 at 1:22 PM, Win1Soon said:

This one is a done deal - look for an assistant at Dickinson with ties to the supt to get it

44 minutes ago, Hazer said:

Heard from an unreliable source two front-runners  assistant at Jasper and possibly an assistant at Dickinson 

That's the word on the street. Wonder if one has a famous last name around these parts…..