Maud

dillonpanthers

• 4 weeks later...

I check Smoaky time to time and it seems the negativity has nearly taken this site over at times.  So I wanted to post something positive.   

Coach Turner has came in and reinvigorated the kids to work hard.   The kids have responded well and are really getting after it.   I think the results will show on the field in a couple months.  

• Like 5

On 5/10/2019 at 9:22 AM, Maudite said:

I check Smoaky time to time and it seems the negativity has nearly taken this site over at times.  So I wanted to post something positive.   

Coach Turner has came in and reinvigorated the kids to work hard.   The kids have responded well and are really getting after it.   I think the results will show on the field in a couple months.  

This is great news

On 5/10/2019 at 9:22 AM, Maudite said:

Turner is a good coach. Kudos to Maud for giving a young guy  his first shot at AD/HFC.