Clarksville Open

footballjunky

Just now, 73tigers said:

I can't believe they would be waiting over a month to interview.

I think there are several good applicants, why not go ahead and get someone in to work with off-season

Haven't you realized yet that that is the way basketball schools do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronnyham said:

What do you view as the problem holding them back? Lack of leadership? Lack of work ethic and discipline? 

All of the above is the answer to this question. Talent wise they are as talented if not more talented than anyone at the 2A level and most 3A's, They always under achieve for their talent even in basketball. There is no excuse if they are in the state tournament in thump thump. This place needs Motivator and Disciplinarian to get this place turned around. But if they could get someone like that and the kids buy in then the sky is the limit in Clarksville.

• LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

All of the above is the answer to this question. Talent wise they are as talented if not more talented than anyone at the 2A level and most 3A's, They always under achieve for their talent even in basketball. There is no excuse if they are in the state tournament in thump thump. This place needs Motivator and Disciplinarian to get this place turned around. But if they could get someone like that and the kids buy in then the sky is the limit in Clarksville.

These kids here are only focused on thinking they are gangsters and drug dealers they don’t care about sports 

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

well thats a pretty picture you've painted

Just being honest.. I mean you can’t make kids be something they don’t want to be. I would love to see these young men get saved and I hope who ever steps in does a better job at holding them accountable for winning on and off the field. 

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, footballjunky said:

Just being honest.. I mean you can’t make kids be something they don’t want to be. I would love to see these young men get saved and I hope who ever steps in does a better job at holding them accountable for winning on and off the field. 

Completely agree. Communities/school boards under estimate how hard that is to do