Clarksville Open

footballjunky

Clarksville grad Nathan Lynch was seen yucking it up with the super at a track meet. I was wrong about being at admin or I was misinformed. Discipline will be the key. Imo the "better" athletes have been allowed to get away with too much on campus and this leads to under achievement in competition. There is talent in the junior class but there will be a dip after next year.

Interviews are today and tomorrow. Suppose to be a hire at May 7th board meeting.

22 hours ago, GoodFellas said:

Clarksville grad Nathan Lynch was seen yucking it up with the super at a track meet. I was wrong about being at admin or I was misinformed. Discipline will be the key. Imo the "better" athletes have been allowed to get away with too much on campus and this leads to under achievement in competition. There is talent in the junior class but there will be a dip after next year.

Interviews are today and tomorrow. Suppose to be a hire at May 7th board meeting.

Are you on staff in Clarksville?

I had heard that discipline on campus was pretty good. Maybe that applies to everyone except the "better" athletes. Just disappointed to here that. I know there is a lack of discipline at times on the field, I have seen that from the stands. I am just never on campus during the day.