LE Open?

mrclean69

54 minutes ago, 6922 said:

Hooker would have to have a lot of support considering how well they did when he was there. Pretty popular guy with the players there too from what I'm told

How well did they do when he was there? cause not going beyond the first round for almost 10 years aint good 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 6922 said:

Hooker would have to have a lot of support considering how well they did when he was there. Pretty popular guy with the players there too from what I'm told

Yes he has great character and a nice guy, but that’s not what we need at this point look at what’s happening around us.. yes we won two state titles blah blah blah..., but what did we do after that?? Sheesh I’m pretty sure this is going to actually become most of the discussion..

2 hours ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

names to consider 

Former LE guys-hooker, baysinger

dewaski Davis 

todd Elliot 

Antwan jimmerson 

Kelon Kincade 

whitney keeling 

Brad Baca

Craig fant

I can't tell if this was a joke. Why would the first 3 guys even be considered? 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

I’m thinking someone young, vibrant, and a proven consistent track record..

There is a young coach that is not too far from Texarkana that has proven himself at 2 different schools already. Don't know if he is even interested or if he would even be considered.

15 minutes ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

First 2 have connections/experience/success as assistants there. Davis is a bit of a reach I’ll admit. Especially after what just happened 

think Elliott got his feel for being a head coach. he's a good assistant but some guys just dont need to be the head guy.

Would LE bring back Drennon?

1 minute ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

How would that be lateral? I’m pretty sure both jobs have their pro’s & cons, but.....

you answered your own question by saying both have pros and cons.  that in itself makes it a lateral move.  It's not bigger or smaller program.  It's not a better or worse program.  I doubt that there is a major difference in pay.....therefore lateral

30 minutes ago, Hawk20 said:

it's not an insult to say it's lateral......LE & Pitt both have great athletes.....both are playoff teams.  what would be the upside for him to leave Pitt for LE

That’s the first thing off the top of my head would you rather live here or there? Also this is an Athletic Director job and LE has a pretty good girls program to say the least, and overall more success in all sports, plus Facilities are on the rise..

I mean ask yourself an honest question if you were a head coach would you leave Pitt For PG..??