LE Open?

mrclean69

16 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Or maybe you meant the news guy?

yes, still shouldn't officially be having a name released like that in any news until things are signed and ok'd off by the school board - isn't that state law really, that would make it difficult to do school business.

• Like 2

to play devil's advocate - I know nothing on this. what if they got in the board meeting and started haggling over this person. qualifications, experience, $$$ he wants, other candidates, whatever...and were torn 4-3 against. now that's a dang mess huh. would have been much better to wait and give these folks a few more days to take care of school business.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

to play devil's advocate - I know nothing on this. what if they got in the board meeting and started haggling over this person. qualifications, experience, $$$ he wants, other candidates, whatever...and were torn 4-3 against. now that's a dang mess huh. would have been much better to wait and give these folks a few more days to take care of school business.

think the board met over the weekend and decided on King and he accepted. I get what you're saying though anything can happen since it's not official until it's officially voted on at a meeting.

hopefully, this sparks up some defense at LE now. they have been scoring with the best of them but needed some stops over the past few years.

• Like 2

On 4/16/2019 at 7:54 AM, randomuser said:

No, 2 different schools. Birdville HS is in NRH city limits. They’re 5A Division I. NRH is a 6A school. Historically Birdville has been the better school in academics and athletics. It is the Birdville ISD and Haltom is also in the school district.

You've got it backwards. Richland Hills is 6A and North Richland Hills is 5A. Richland Hills is in 3-6A, that's where Klinton King is now the DC.

1 hour ago, 68Hornet said:

You've got it backwards. Richland Hills is 6A and North Richland Hills is 5A. Richland Hills is in 3-6A, that's where Klinton King is now the DC.

No sir I don’t. Birdville is 5A, Richland Hills and North Richland Hills are the same school and 6A after being 5A the last 2 years. Then there’s Haltom who is also in the school district. Played Birdville the 5A this year and live 20 minutes from there and pretty sure you’ve got it real confused. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, randomuser said:

No sir I don’t. Birdville is 5A, Richland Hills and North Richland Hills are the same school and 6A after being 5A the last 2 years. Then there’s Haltom who is also in the school district. Played Birdville the 5A this year and live 20 minutes from there and pretty sure you’ve got it real confused. 🤷‍♂️ 

Correct

18 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

yes, still shouldn't officially be having a name released like that in any news until things are signed and ok'd off by the school board - isn't that state law really, that would make it difficult to do school business.

I’m 95%positive the school might’ve released the info, more so concerning the board meeting next week. There was more than one media outlet with the info and much social media activity.