Raptors in 4

76ers in 6

Boston in 6

Warriors in 4

Nuggets in 6

Thunder in 6

Rockets in 6

6 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Wish we didn't have to comeback from double-digits in both games but a win is a win. 

Isn't that the truth. The potential of this Celtic team is tremendous. Unfortunately issues all year have limited them. Hopefully now that it's playoff time they will step up, but I've never seen Boston play as individually as they have this year. There are glimpses of "team" like at the end last night, but I'm not seeing it this year. Can't see this grouping staying together after this year. Shame because they could be really great.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 8:26 AM, Golfingnut said:

Isn't that the truth. The potential of this Celtic team is tremendous. Unfortunately issues all year have limited them. Hopefully now that it's playoff time they will step up, but I've never seen Boston play as individually as they have this year. There are glimpses of "team" like at the end last night, but I'm not seeing it this year. Can't see this grouping staying together after this year. Shame because they could be really great.

Celtics 104, Pacers 96. Final.

3-0 Cs. They'll go for the sweep on Sunday.

https://www.masslive.com/celtics/2019/04/boston-celtics-104-indiana-pacers-96-jaylen-browns-near-perfection-late-kyrie-irving-heroics-push-celtics-to-3-0-series-lead.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Hope they do it! I don't think anyone believed they would get a sweep. Love it!!! 💚☘️🏀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Happy Dance!!! 😊💚☘️🏀

I had us winning in 6 but I'll take the sweep and the rest days. Hoping the Pistons extend their series with the Bucks, need all the rest we can get. It'll be a long tough series with the Bucks 2nd round. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I had us winning in 6 but I'll take the sweep and the rest days. Hoping the Pistons extend their series with the Bucks, need all the rest we can get. It'll be a long tough series with the Bucks 2nd round. 

Very true

2 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Lol, I don't usually hear the hometown announcer when I'm watching a game, but this Detroit announcer is hard to tune out.

Speaking of Detroit: im surprised Blake Griffin stayed in the game as long as he did, dude LOOKED injured. That was crazy. 

5 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Speaking of Detroit: im surprised Blake Griffin stayed in the game as long as he did, dude LOOKED injured. That was crazy. 

Definitely left him in too long. He had to foul out to get out. I think he rehurt the knee when he fell in the first half.

Rockets get past Utah. Clippers stole another one from GS. Warriors are going to come out with something to prove now...

Fortunately Houston gets a little more time before the series starts. Capella is dealing with some respiratory infection and needs a couple of days to get better. 

2 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

FINAL: Celtics 112, Bucks 90

Horford - 20 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 blocks
Kyrie - 26 points, 11 assists, 7 rebounds
Hayward - 13 points, 5 assists, 4 rebounds

5 down 11 more to go. 

#18 baby Win for Hondo 💚☘️

• Like 1