2019 NFL Draft Thread

55 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Yeah that was in the next post. 

I just wanted to show he was drafted before Tony Gwynn.  Elway was also projected to start in Right Field if Uncle George would have had his way, but we'll never know if Elway would have been better than Gwynn.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I just wanted to show he was drafted before Tony Gwynn.  Elway was also projected to start in Right Field if Uncle George would have had his way, but we'll never know if Elway would have been better than Gwynn.  

Could you imagine Elway’s arm in right field? Holy cow!!

12 hours ago, Stoney said:

Connor Livesay- 

The Cowboys have to survive 25 picks.

CGJ

Taylor Rapp

DK Metcalf

Irv Smith Jr

Byron Murphy gone 

Greedy Williams

Jawaan Taylor gone

Cody Ford  gone

Hakeem Butler 

Deebo Samuel gone

A.J. Brown 

Chase Winovich 

Kelvin Harmon 

Nasir Adderley 

Jachai Polite

Zach Allen

Thats 16 names and Thornhill isn’t even listed. With the way teams were moving up cheap, keep an eye on that if he falls close to 58.

12 names that haven’t been picked, with 18 picks to go. Dallas might get their guy.

2 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Gruden must not be over Oakland's draft besides the 1st pick. I thought they would have a meltdown, they're having a good draft. 

It really hasn’t been. The Ferrell pick might have been early but it’s still one of the better rushers in the draft. Josh Jacobs’ is the RB1. Abrams is a good strong safety. Add the trades and extra draft picks and Gruden is crazy like a fox.

1 minute ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Better than Osweiler ever was already. Hope Flacco helps him. 

Sportrac-Joe Flacco’s remaining 3 year, $63M contract w/ the #Broncos is entirely year-to-year. They can release him during any offseason for $0 dead cap (including right now