UPDATE: Tatum hires Lufkin DC Jason Holman

tntcoach

So... serious question. With great athletes and great facilities why so much turnover? Anyway... I'm sure Tatum will fight gladewater for the district championship and both teams will win at least two playoff games. Tatum needs to try to keep a coach for 3 or 4 plus years before they will make a state championship run.... oh and stay in 3a.

Guest Tiger03lb

This whole district has gotten interesting with all of the changes this past month. I do think that Tatum will be more of a complete team with the newly hired HC and he'll get them where they need to be, athlete's alone will not get them where they are wanting to go, and it showed in the post season last season. 

Athletes alone will put Tatum in contention for district but Gladewater will be even tougher this year. No doubt Tatum makes the playoffs. I still think both GW and Tatum are a year away from their peak so this will be an important year for Tatum to get things pointed upward and be ready for that peak. Good luck. 

3 hours ago, AlvinMack said:

Top notch hire in my opinion. Proven DC. I think he has some work to do but he can get the ship going in the right direction for the Eagles. Question is the coordinators? Bring from Lufkin? Pull from East TX? Or does he look to DFW? 

New DC is from the 936 area.